Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
KTIGZ said:
Not all true. If both players would like to use weapons then theres weapon, but if one person saids no, there will be no weapons during that gameplay.

This is true, we have made many posts about this. Let me say honestly though, that might get scrapped, sad to say. Due to the large amount of contestants, about 160 and growing, we have to simplify and standardize the tournament to allow for the smoothest competition.

Vigilante said:
I've Registered on the tourney site, is that all I have to do?

I can safely say that either
1. you didn't sign up using the same username as wiichat or
2. you didn't actually sign-up using the sign-up form but joined as a member because I remember looking at your member ship. Remember, you can become a smash bros tourney member, but then you have to use the sign-up form to join the tournament.

Donnyp1141 said:
ahh mann.....i forgot which email adress i used to sign-up for the tourny.....cna you just tell me?

Here is it

That is the email you signed up with.
Notorious said:
i used Notorious when i signed up and registered and everything, do u want me to sign up agan?

I have to say, I have looked through all of our users and you are not there. I am absolutely sure I didn't miss you. It must have been a computer error. If you signup again I personally will process your application and make sure it gets through. Sorry about the error. I'm not sure if it happened on your end or mine.

SouthPaw26 said:
I signed up & registered...

EDIT: But crap, I didn't put the 26 at the end of my name on the forum, whoops...

It's not a big deal. It's not really necessary to use the same name but helps me personally so I know who people are when they ask me questions on wiichat.

gododgers said:
I would like to verify my entry to the tourney. I signed up as dodgerphreak on the tourney site.

EDIT: Just a question, it says not items, so I assume that means absolutely nothing, right? Just good ol' fighting like the vids on youtube, right?

It will most likely be no items no matter what. Still deciding on that.

Mingus said:
This is true, we have made many posts about this. Let me say honestly though, that might get scrapped, sad to say. Due to the large amount of contestants, about 160 and growing, we have to simplify and standardize the tournament to allow for the smoothest competition.

2. you didn't actually sign-up using the sign-up form but joined as a member because I remember looking at your member ship. Remember, you can become a smash bros tourney member, but then you have to use the sign-up form to join the tournament.

Here is it

I have to say, I have looked through all of our users and you are not there. I am absolutely sure I didn't miss you. It must have been a computer error. If you signup again I personally will process your application and make sure it gets through. Sorry about the error. I'm not sure if it happened on your end or mine.

It's not a big deal. It's not really necessary to use the same name but helps me personally so I know who people are when they ask me questions on wiichat.

what if we could use weak items u know like the gun from starfox and stuff

Mingus said:

alright just did it, used Notorious as my name and my email hope it worked

Mingus said:

Here is it

i signed up awhile ago add me to the list plz if you didnt

Plazmis3 said:
If you win how do you get the wii points?

The points will be sent to you through the email you used to register up with or either p/m you .All is explained on the first page. Its odd how people still have questions while every detail about this tournment is explained on the main page.

Plazmis3 said:
If you win how do you get the wii points?
TJgamer said:
He will send the code via messaging your E-mail address.
Yes

MikemasterM1 said:
i signed up awhile ago add me to the list plz if you didnt
You along with every other user have been added to the participant page on the official SBT site.

Notorious said:
alright just did it, used Notorious as my name and my email hope it worked

If you check your email your registration can be confirmed.

ssbbking said:
what if we could use weak items u know like the gun from starfox and stuff

Do you mean the gun that Fox is equiped with? Obviously that can be used but as of an update on the site today, all use of items have been banned.

KTIGZ said:
The points will be sent to you through the email you used to register up with or either p/m you .All is explained on the first page. Its odd how people still have questions while every detail about this tournment is explained on the main page.

This is true, most every question related to tournament rules and operations can be answered by looking on the first page, and the first post.

Well im finally unbanned, it was about time, and i can't wait 4 brawl 2 come out and 4 this tourney 2 start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back