Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mingus, I don't know if you've tried this, but for that 30 day trial thing, you can move the computer's clock to the last time you used the software, and thus get more hours out of it.

Techincally, when a company says 30 day trial period, they literally mean 30 24-hour days...so by moving the clock back to the last time you used it, you can reap each and every hour, without breaking any policy.

Our member system is now up and running so there should not longer be any issues.

Notorious said:
so i should wait babout 2-3 days for a verification email?
Could you tell me what name was used when you signed up? I don't seem to see your sign-up form in our systems. I spoke with the two people that handle registration and they said they don't remember coming across your form either. Let me know please.

Okay, I'm not shown anywhere. The tourney site, here, nowhere. Any way to make sure I got through? Could I sign up again?

Edit: I got the verification e-mail. Am I 100% good?

My god the Wii owns... said:
Okay, I'm not shown anywhere. The tourney site, here, nowhere. Any way to make sure I got through? Could I sign up again?

if your talking about the registration e mail then you'll get a second e mail once you register as a memeber. if your talking about that second email then yes your in

spiff-ssbb said:
if your talking about the registration e mail then you'll get a second e mail once you register as a memeber. if your talking about that second email then yes your in

Only certain get two verification emails. One informs you that we have received the sign-up form but membership registration was not verified. Therefore, once you sign-up as a member we send another email verifying participation from the administration division. The first email is always titled as "Smash Bros Tourney - not verified"

My god the Wii owns... said:

If the email was titled "Smash Bros Tourney - verified" then you are 100% verified.

There are only really three types of emails that are sent out which are:
1.Smash Bros Tourney - verified
2.Smash Bros Tourney - not verified
3.Smash Bros Tourney - application error

Number 3 isn't the best one obviously. Rarely though is there an application error.

Bowserizer said:
everyone, wait for an e-mail for verification, once you get it, your in. pretty simple =D

Yep, exactly.

Ok i submitted my tourney form application thingy, i should get the email soon right and once i do im in for sure right, And i signed up under PrinceACE

This may be a dumb question, I looked on the site and on the OP and did not see it. Is it free?

I would like to verify my entry to the tourney. I signed up as dodgerphreak on the tourney site.

EDIT: Just a question, it says not items, so I assume that means absolutely nothing, right? Just good ol' fighting like the vids on youtube, right?

Last edited:
I signed up & registered...

EDIT: But crap, I didn't put the 26 at the end of my name on the forum, whoops...

Last edited:
Vigilante said:
And you don't have to go to some building to do the tournament, just in your house and online?
Correct, this is over online. You can stay comfortably at home.

gododgers said:
Just a question, it says not items, so I assume that means absolutely nothing, right? Just good ol' fighting like the vids on youtube, right?
Right, no items whatsoever.

Mingus said:
Our member system is now up and running so there should not longer be any issues.

Could you tell me what name was used when you signed up? I don't seem to see your sign-up form in our systems. I spoke with the two people that handle registration and they said they don't remember coming across your form either. Let me know please.

i used Notorious when i signed up and registered and everything, do u want me to sign up agan?

ahh mann.....i forgot which email adress i used to sign-up for the tourny.....cna you just tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back