SMG ---> Multiplayer?

In the latest official UK nintendo magazine it states that has been confirmed to be a 1-4 player multiplayer

Co-operation mode is already confirmed, but we don't know if it will use Luigi

I would really like it to use Luigi. It would be good to see those guys together on the Wii.

I don't know.....Minigames seem alot like Mario Party to me. :hand:

This is old news. Myamoto said that he might add a multiplayer feature in the game, whether it will co-op, races or time attacks is still unknown. He also mentioned that you will have to earn it through meeting certain requirements within the game...if he does add it. More than likely it's going to happen since he heavily speaks about Luigi making an appearance.

Thank you for the declaration that it was old news. As i stated up above I was asking If it was true since i was unable to fine any former postings on this topic.

Also Since, "whether it will co-op, races or time attacks is still unknown." I, myself would not consider that old news, and would like to consider the possibilities.

So he has spoken heavily of Luigi? I am happy to hear that. Has he said anything else of Luigi in the game?

Ever wondered about the term 1-4 player multiplayer, surely it should be 2-4 player multiplayer ^_^ if it were just the 1 person it would be single player. Silly game people, also I'm not sure how it could work...co op missions perhaps? That would be quite cool though would have to be extras. Or some kind of battle mode.

Yeah it would probally be hard to do co-op missions....But wouldnt it be amazing? Mario and Luigi...think of the possibalities!

Now are we talking single console multi-player or online multi-player?

I highly doubt SMG is going to have online capabilities, but to be honest ABC, I never really thought of that before. Hmm.

I am an online gamer, so this is what I look at when choosing games. Obviously, the Wii isn't launching with much for the online gamer so I will have to wait, but when the ball gets rolling, I know that is one of my biggest deciding factors on which games I chose to buy.

Back