so i was wondering...

ime hoping that proving ground will be as good as tony hawks underground 1, because that was one of my fav games for the xbox, is it exclusive to the wii??
every1 has forgotten zach and wiki, i know it sounds pretty kiddy but the people at ign are creaming there pants over this game. and from some of the trailers ive seen the game design/puzzles are amazing.
i think moh:h2 will rock but i have got a feeling that it is going to be really rushed (especially the online).
bw2 will own (especially multiplayer)
and to sremick: it would be iillegal for nintendo to not put an exclusive zelda for the wii, even if it comes in 2009, nintendo said it themselves that TP had tacked on controls and that the new zelda will use the wii-mote alot better.
no more heroes, is partly made by ubisoft and i really dont trust them for some of the games they have made on the wii (except rayman lol).
so are you guys saying that now that the wii is getting the best sales for a console that the third party support will go up like crazy and new games will be announced soon?
(there is also sadness by Nibris, if you want more info go on the official website)

....wiiiiiii..... said:
and to sremick: it would be illegal for nintendo to not put an exclusive zelda for the wii, even if it comes in 2009, nintendo said it themselves that TP had tacked on controls and that the new zelda will use the wii-mote a lot better.
I wasn't suggesting that Nintendo won't come out with a new Zelda for the Wii. In fact, I truly feel they will. My point was that it wasn't in the same category as the other games on that list, for which there is real news, screenshots, formal announcements, press-releases, official titles, estimate release dates, etc. A future Zelda, despite being inevitable, is about as close to vaporware right now as you can get.

metroid was...alright?? I thought it was awesome and most people who like FPSs (even though its more a FPA) would love it too.

Personally there are more games on Wii that id want over any other console and all of the consoles only have a handful of decent games each. There are at least 5 games for Wii that i want leading up to Christmas and only 2 for 360 (which we are probably getting for Christmas too).

Patience is a virtue in the gaming world, you have to wait a couple of years before you see the really great games coming out. 360 owners had to wait over a year for anything good and now it has GOW, Bioshock and Halo 3. Give the Wii the same amount of time and there will be plenty of stellar titles on it too.

yeh thats true, the wii has not been out for nearly aslong as the 360.
i wonder if the ps3 will get any really good games even though its getting bad sales, (besides killzone and mgs4).

i got EGM today in the mail...and the november game schedule of release dates were quite lame for all of the systems...

Back