So I'm playing while I'm high again...

Dude_

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2011
Utah
Not illegal high, prescription sleeping meds high. I take 'em when it's close to bedtime then play Goldeneye till I'm too tired and go to bed. The result of these 'zombie play' episodes are quite erratic. Sometimes I'm a super focused killing machine, other times...well, your welcome for the easy kills. Funny things happen, like double vision- Four screen versus mode all by myself. I love going to play the next day, and I'm all like, "When the hell did I unlock this gun. Dang the Gambit sucks." (It does by the way, worst of all sniper rifles, period.) Anyways, if you see me out there, and I'm not acting 'right' just shoot me, put me out of my mysery. And when I come back, do it again. I won't quit, i won't have the mental capacity to end the cycle on my own. I think I'll end this post now while the letters are dacing on the screen...woowy.
time for bed...after one last game.

dude i have to take all kinds of medicine. BUT should have been in white noise and a ~safe~ warning to take medicine properly and side effects should be reported to your doctor.

I once took too many pills for a pulled wisdom tooth and went blind driving a car home.

Lol I don't know. Gambit's pretty good. Only one you can silence and still not need to put on Heavy Hitter to make up for the slight power drop...

haha...i know what you mean man....after i smoke a cigarette that i cant mention on here or i'll get banned (seriously...they did it once)...and a couple beers i seem to be on top of every match i play....but then my skills start to fade with my buzz... :/ whatcha gonna do lol

haha...i know what you mean man....after i smoke a cigarette that i cant mention on here or i'll get banned (seriously...they did it once)...and a couple beers i seem to be on top of every match i play....but then my skills start to fade with my buzz... :/ whatcha gonna do lol

Fascist lmao I play much better too. Or when I'm tweeked on coffee too. But once its over I lose interest completely.

Back