So many points..so many choices..

Chafik31

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
In my house with my Wii
I got 2000 points.
I don't know WTF to get.
I'm sure I'm getting Internet Browser (500 Points).
I got 1500 Points left.
What games are good?
What do I get?
I want to spend ALL my points.

Oh and I dont want to buy a classic controller its a complete waste of money.

Last edited:
I need help too

I have 1000 points and I don't have a classic controller

suggestions? (I have Super Mario Bros 3 already)

Well, if you want to spend all of them, you should go 1 nes game and 1 N64 game. Good N64 games include Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, or Zelda: Ocarina of Time. (And many others) I'd go Zelda unless you have played it semi-recently. And, your best option's for Nes are Super Mario Bros 1,2, or 3 . I would go with 3. One of my favorites of all time.

So Super Mario Bros. 3 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time

List of Nes games on VC
List of N64 game on VC

Edit: Santaclaws- I'd go Super Mario Bros (original) and Zelda (original) or if you don't want to spend all of your points. I'd go Zelda: A Link to the Past. (800)

A complete list of all titles on vc

Last edited:
Could you please tell us what games you don't want or already own off the VC. It'll make the choice much easier.

Ok so Internet Browser, and Super Mario 3.

I need 1 more game that costs 1000 points or 2 games that cost 500 points.

I AM NOT BUYING A CLASSIC CONTROLLER!

Well, then I can't understand why you think the classic controller is a waste of money. As you can see from the graphic here you can't use those wii points for super nes or N64 games. Which really does rule out most of our choices.

And, if you still don't want to buy one, I would go with The original Zelda, Super Mario Bros 3, and The original Super Mario Bros.

You could always give me 500 points so I could get internet browser and then you would only have to worry about 500 points.

SAVE 1000 FOR SMAHS BROS 64!!!, if you dont you will be regretting it.. I warned you.

I own an N64 and a gamecube

I have all the good n64 games except starfox, which is tempting beyond believe

and having to go back to controllers with cords with no fun

lol

Hmmm do you like 16bit games? I mean you should get sin and punishment , pretty much any thing from treasure and Ummm I'm getting rolling thunder tonight I had like 5000 Wii points and I'm about to refill! Really if your a good gamer there is plenty of fun games on the list. I still have to beat super ghosl and ghost and r-type 3(very sweet game, actualy better than the PS version in some ways)!

Back