WiiConnect Aus

hamzie

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2007
Ok.. so I ordered the wii from overseas right (cauz it comes mod-chipped) and guess what.. the wii turned out to be the jap version. So i had two choices... put the wii away and return it when someone goes back to the country or just get wid it.. and thats what i did. Around a week ago i bought my first point card and guess what.. it gave me an error saying that i cant buy anything from the VC because im in the wrong region :mad5: so there went by point card and also i have no use for my classic controller!! lol what a waste of money.... So now my question.. will i be able to play online with people inside australia or will i get another region error for that!

If it came with a modchip, isn't the intelligent solution is to take advatange of that, and burn a disc with roms, and just use an emulator for gamecube? I'm curious how much did you pay for a $250 japanese wii + $50 modchip + 30min installation?

ciper said:
You could buy points from Japan and use that to buy games from VC. Is the console able to play games from other regions?

Yes the console can play games from other regions. Are you sure they detect the region by the points card?

SadistBlue said:
If it came with a modchip, isn't the intelligent solution is to take advatange of that, and burn a disc with roms, and just use an emulator for gamecube? I'm curious how much did you pay for a $250 japanese wii + $50 modchip + 30min installation?

lol i did'nt get that intelligent solution.. im not that bright :( but I paid around 450 Aus dollars

I cant.. it doesnt have a country option :( .. lol im screwed .. i just hope i can play online with australians.. asians are too good in online gaming

hamzie said:
I cant.. it doesnt have a country option :( .. lol im screwed .. i just hope i can play online with australians.. asians are too good in online gaming
u will play online agaiinst the whole world

Back