So what's everyone's fitness age?

specialsauce

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
I haven't seen a thread discussion everyone's Wii Fitness Age, so I thought I'd start one, just to see where everyone else is at.

I got an age of 24 today when I took the test.

I always forget that a test can be taken every day. I have got a 32, 33..then 73 when I did it yesterday :cryin:

my wife and i both got 42. i really dont know how they come up with the numbers. my wife killed me in bowling, but I hit almost every ball out of the park in baseball and killed her in tennis. she sucked in both tennis and baseball she barely hit any balls.

go figure

theiceman72 said:
my wife and i both got 42. i really dont know how they come up with the numbers. my wife killed me in bowling, but I hit almost every ball out of the park in baseball and killed her in tennis. she sucked in both tennis and baseball she barely hit any balls.

go figure

if I was your wife I would barely hit any balls...

(I'm so sorry i just cant resist...)

theRook

:devil:

Last edited:
26 the first day
49 the second
back to 26 the third

My wife kicked butt in bowling and she tested at 79. I have no idea how they get their numbers, but we thought it was the funniest thing that she tested older when she did well at bowling.

*Edit: My age is actually 26 and I've played sports most of my life. My wife is 27.

Last edited:
26 is my personal best. The damned baseball ones seem to drag down my score when I do bad on them.

Back