How about Riven or maybe a Myst title?

drewster2k

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
Just a thought...i think that a Riven or maybe an Uru ages of Myst game would be pretty good on the wii (or something similar)...obviously make it more interactive that other ones that have come out. maybe online like the uru one now is.

I think the sadness game might be a bit similar..but im unsure

Whats everyones thought on this?

I think a Myst game port would be pretty awesome, but that's a bias opinion as I've always loved Myst since the day it came out. I remember sitting around the computer screen with my cousin at like 2am playing on the crap-tastic computer running Win95, just drooling over the puzzles and landscapes and noises and atmosphere...that game was SO awesome back in the day. Riven was ok...Exile i thought was a bit better, but lacking in story. I haven't yet played 4 or 5 though. I must do that.

I have read about both but I never played them could someone go more in-depth about the genre

WiiZero said:
I have read about both but I never played them could someone go more in-depth about the genre

The gameplay of Myst consists of a first-person journey through an interactive world. The player moves the character by clicking on locations shown in the main display and can interact with specific objects on some screens by clicking or dragging them. Unlike many computer games, there are no enemies or any threat of "dying", although it is possible to reach a few "losing" endings. The only competition are the puzzles presented in the game.

that is from wikipedia. if you ask questions that have answers in wiki, you are lazy, and unnecessarily posting

Ahhh Myst.... Fond memories there.

I played the very first one on my old Macintosh when I was probably about 6 years old. I remember it making absolutely no sense, not being able to figure out the puzzles, not being able to find the puzzles and just a total lack of comprehension of the game. Which is fair enough considering I was 6 or so years old.

I'm not so sure about a Myst game on Wii, but what I do want to see is more Adventure titles in the point and click vein of Monkey Island and Grim Fandango. THAT would be awesome!

I think its a cool idea. I am sure something like it is bound to be headed towards the Wii in the near future.

Back