So whats the story with Killzone?

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
Why did it fail so horribly, and why did it get such a low score. I usually roll my eyes at shooters but Killzone is pretty good. I just rented it and played about an hour into the game.

The graphics are pretty good by PS2 standards. Sometimes you don't know what the hell your doing, and the voice acting, "KILL THEM!!!" can get a little annoying, but it's pretty good. I liked how the designers covered up the frame rate glitches by putting them into the strut of your character.

Tell me.

bad controls. sometimes choppy frame rates. i bought it used for 19.99 and took that sucker back the next day. total time at my house - 10 hours. total time playing the game - 1 hour. the storyline from what i've played was good. the controls.... if they had better controls, it would have been better. and when i mean by controls, it had slow unresponsive controls.

Killzone 1 was so awful. I got the demo for free from a Sony rep. I gave it to my sister for X-mas, among other gifts. She gave the Killzone demo to someone else as a gift. Killzone is the perfect example of the Christmas Fruit Cake.

Halo, Turok, Bioshock, Tribes, Doom, Unreal, Half Life, and onward. All those FPS games are light years better than Killzone. If you thought Killzone was a good FPS you haven't played a good FPS.

um...are you guys cereal?

i loved killzone 1. online couldve been a little better but i liked it. story mode was fun too, one of the few games i played all the way through instead of like 5 missions and straight to multiplayer lol.

and the PSP version sucked. i was so pissed i spent 40 bucks on it

the game was probably good. but you know what, the controls sucked big time like i have already stated. it's bad controls man. and controls are everything in a FPS.

Back