So whats up

im not really back, i was bored and i thought ill check up on this site..meh ,aking themes for ps3 is getting boring, especially when you run out of icons and dont have photoshop

zeon9881 said:
this forum has gone to hell. Beep all of you I'm leaving.

Things haven't been bad recently. I haven't seen serious spam or flaming in months.

^^^

i wrote that when the forum was in a hell shape, after that i barly came back here

and no im not here to stay

and yea i did play TOD wicked game

If you left during the month of August here are some recent changes around this forum..

- Members such as DarkPrinny, Cpt.McCloud, SSBB_Lover, Tails McCloud, etc.. have now returned and have begun posting on this site once again..

- I was made a super moderator..

- A users review section for WiiChat is in the works.. meaning members can submit their own reviews of games and have them posted on WiiChat..

Loose didn't get "fired", she left the site. However, seeing as it's a long story and there's no point in going into the whole what happened to TLC I suggest that we just leave it at that. As for Brawny he still posts from time to time.

no she gots fired, she temporarily left, and lost home discouraging others and for that she got fired. It's like at work, if someone dosn't show up for their shifts they get fired.....

mushroomedmario said:
no she gots fired, she temporarily left, and lost home discouraging others and for that she got fired. It's like at work, if someone dosn't show up for their shifts they get fired.....

Whether or not she got removed/fired I don't think we should continue discussing it seeing as this happened quite some time ago.

Back