So....

Glynopolis

WiiChat Member
Jun 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7521-2416-4981-5242
So I am about to beat Zelda and i'm thinking about getting a new game. What has been everybody's favorite game so far, or what should i get

What ind of games do you like? Sports, adventure, action, puzzle, mini-game you know them all. Narrow it down and then I'll give you some suggestions.

I've already bought and beaten paper mario, and I don't want another long rpg like zelda. I was thinking about a racing or sports game but i'm curious as to how the wii remote will work with them.

Use A Better Title...

Excite Truck Is A Fun Game... but It's Music SUCKS!!!!

Here's a list of games you might want. I'll keep updating it as I find more game options.

Sports:

The Bigs (IGN Site)

Racing:

GT Pro Series (IGN Site)
Need for Speed Carbon (EA Site)

Last edited:
yea, excite truck. you get to use the wiimote as a steering wheel, so you turn shift to the right or left when you want to turn. so you get to see a whole new experience with car racing with the wiimote. get excite truck

I heard excite truck was pretty fun but it gets old. Like once you beat it, theres nothing more to do other than unlock new cars, tracks, etc. I dunno i havent played it.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Use A Better Title...

Excite Truck Is A Fun Game... but It's Music SUCKS!!!!

You can use your own music :cool:

So yea, get Exite truck. You can get loads of fun from it, although the multiplayer wasn't developed enough...

I would go with Excite Truck or Need For Speed Carbon. Both seem to be fun and entertaining games.

Back