some good fighting games

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
i need a list of fighting games allready released so throw brawl out the window. and throw DBZ3 out as well I own it. so =what are some great fighters for me to enjoy?

idjut said:
not wii sports boxing...
lol forgot that counted as a fighting game.

DBZ BT2! :lol:

Ummm okay serious now.

Uh, Mortal Kombat got an Okay review. I never liked the MK series myself though.

MK on the Wii is pretty good, no doubt, I just haven't played it much since I bought it cuz it's much better with 2 people playing, but.....there are additional modes to make the 1 player experience last longer, and they're not that bad, so, give it a rent anyway, you might like it :)

I'm glad some one said MK because I though they did a really great job of putting the motion controls in that game. I never liked MK because of the back forward special for every one but the motion controls makes it more fluid too bad they graphics where not Wii level yet they do a good job. Thats was one of the first games that made me realism how hardcore the Wii could be. If you don't do the motion correct no special for you yet you can still pull off another special with in a second so really it makes the game more heated against the cpu or another player.

Guilty gear is another one it's weird but it good has motion controls also with the option to use a normal controller.

Bleach well I have not tried it yet. Look for more of these games to come out though since 2d is welcomed on the Wii. With arcades in japan closing down more arcade games will come our way which is sweet!

Oyeah if you haven't played the fighters on the VC download them... soom you can purchase a real neo geo stick to play those vc games on...which is even sweeter!

Back