Some Interesting Points of Discussion - Demo's, Updates and New Games

Admiral Pinky

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2006
Ok, a three points of discussion.

1. Will the Virtual Console include free downloads of demos of current Wii games?

I don't know about you, but I'd like a chance of trying out the Wiimote in certain games, a demo would give me that chance, and if I don't like it, then I've just saved myself a bit of money.

2. Will the Virtual Console include brand new games, that havent been on previous consoles?

This would be an excellent opportunity for the indie game developers to create some great franchises at a low, low cost.

3. Will the old Virtual Console games include updates or will they be complete ports of the originals?

I, for one, would like to play Goldeneye or Perfect Dark over the internet, as I really don't like split-screen-yness. Also, developers could add features that they didnt have time to implement when they made the game. They could add more challenges to Super Smash Bros. or something like that.

Don't hold your breath for Goldeneye or Perfect Dark on VC any time soon. Both were developed by Rare who was acquired by Microsoft in 2002 (hence the Perfect Dark sequel appearances on Xbox consoles).

Back