i wish you could return virtual console games...

Qualzonic

WiiChat Member
Apr 23, 2007
I recently bought a virtual console game that cost me 1000 wii points and it would be really nice if you could return games... dont really like it and ive only played it once... is it possible to request this somehow?

Trust me if you could return games.... LOL nintendo would be ruined by the returning of games, however they could charge you a 100 wii points to return it..... hmmm sounds like a good idea. They get money for your return and then you spend the extra money on another game. Wow. I amaze myself

They still wouldn't make money I think they should have a rewards thing where you don't have to pay you just play the games and get point

laderer5 said:
Trust me if you could return games.... LOL nintendo would be ruined by the returning of games, however they could charge you a 100 wii points to return it..... hmmm sounds like a good idea. They get money for your return and then you spend the extra money on another game. Wow. I amaze myself

So...you buy a game...and pay to give it back?
D-d-d-d-d...d-d-d-d-d....DEE DEE DEE!

That sucks, maybe you should get an emulator and try the game out next time. You must delete the ROM within 24 hours though.

A demo channel would be nice, but if you really want you can download illegal roms online with your comp. It's very legal to back up stuff you already own, but illegal to sell or distribute copies. Isn't the law funny?

yea Demo's would be the best idea, take out a sample of the gameplay from the beggining or mid game and let them play for like 5-10 minutes

I agree there should be a Demo Channel, like how there are demos of Xbox Arcade games. For example, I think Starfox 64 looks interesting, but I don't have a clue if I'd like it. If I could play a demo it might win me over (or save me £7.50).

all of a sudden the weight of nintendo rests on virtual console games? if thats the case they would have already be done. IMO all dowloadable digital "content" is a rip-off!

Qualzonic said:
I recently bought a virtual console game that cost me 1000 wii points and it would be really nice if you could return games... dont really like it and ive only played it once... is it possible to request this somehow?
Um, the only games that cost 1,000 points that are out right now are Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda OOT, and MarioKart 64.

You're telling me you don't like one of these games?

I can't believe i bought sim city for snes lol. I wasted 800 points on that crap :wtf:

Yeah they need like a 20 min Demo of the game you can try since you have no clue if your wasting money or not on some of these old games you hear are great but have never played before.

Back