what do you want to see on the Virtual Console?

Shadow20074 said:
Banjo Kazooie!
Diddy Kong Racing!
Silicon Valley (if anyone played this..they will know how awesome it was)
Goldeneye (duh)
Majoras Mask
Perfect Dark
silicon valley was amazing!!!!!!!! it was one of my favorite games back in the 64 days. i always remember hopping from animal to animal as that black computer chip it was just so awsome. i miss that game i think im going to find a copy on ebay and buy it.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Whats it about?
i cant remember perfectly but your this computer chip in a level and you get inside animals and you get to control them and there are certain objectives you have to do in the level and theres a chance of dying by other animals and other things. its in my top 5 64 games next to paper mario, super smash, mario 64, and zelda OoT. its a great game you should check it out.

NBA Jam
The original 3 Castlevanias
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
The original Smash Bros.
The original Mario Party
Mega Man X/X2/Soccer
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Mortal Kombat 2

I'd love to see more systems on there, especially gameboy and gameboy advance. It would remind me of the Super Gameboy for snes. If Nintendo would magically release a peripheral adapter, I would love to play World Class Track Meet on my Wii with the original Power Pad, or Duck Hunt with the original light gun.

I know it would impossible to do so legally, but I'd love to play Final Fantasy VII on my Wii. In fact, I'd love to have a lot of PS1 games on there.

i think it was called road rage or sumthin but u rode around on motorcycles whippin people with chains and clubs and stuff it was so cool

1. Diddy Kong Racing
2. Paper Mario
3. Super Smash Bros.
4. James Bond Golden Eye
5. Pokemon Stadium (Hate Pokemon, but was fun to play)

All N64 Games

Edit: A Spelling Error

Last edited:
I want to tell you that diddy kong
banjo kazzoi and
golden eye will probly never got to vc because their comapany ''Rare'' got sold to X-box.

Super Smash Brothers and I don't know why Mario Kart 64 came out before it.
(Even though MK64 was a good game.)

Goldeneye was great also!

all donkey kong, banjo kazzoie, 007, and any other rare developed games will not get on the vc because rare is a developer for microsoft first party games like viva pinata and kameo. if nintendo wants rare games on the vc they will need to pay a lot but actually they might since donkey kong country 1 and 2 are already on there. i just hope those great games get on the vc i would download them in a heartbeat. also nintendo needs to release more n64 games more frequently on the vc.

Back