Something ive noticed about the wii....

dbinder1987

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Well i have a large familly and we have get togethers quite often. I used to bring my ps2 just to keep my brother and little cousins oucupied, but thats about it, i might play for like 10 min, and then it would just be the little kids. Now i bring my wii, and everyone wants to try it! its a big hit, especially wii sports because of the multiplayer. My point is that given the choice of a system to play, people would pick the activness of the wii over a "sit on the couch" system like ps2/ps3. And i have found that the wiimote is mor durable than i had imagined, dont worry about it being dropped, my uncle was playing tennis, and got so into it that he slammed the wiimote into the celing trying to make the character jump and swing, and there was a big dent in the celing but the wiimote was fine. ive also had it droped a few times also and it still looks and works like new.

yer i was being a dickhead playing baseball tring to swing just by dropping the remote (i was sitting down) and it swung full on into my shin, nice big bruise and i was worried but the remote is perfect i was shocked and oh yer i hit a home run too lmao but i was in too much pain to care

lol yeh its tru, i smashed the wii-mote into my thumb once, it hurt but i was having too much fun to care (winning my tennis match :))

My family also love the wii...its completley original and fun. nothing better.

Everyone, and i mean Everyone who i have let play my wii wants one of their own. I called this earlier, and am so glad that there are now ps3's gathering dust in the shops while Nintendo is rakin in the bucks, fundin all that content 8)

A couple of my freinds where playing my wii last week, and they loved it, really got into it, jumping around (playing Tennis) then one took a swing and wacked the other guy in the back of the leg, gave him a nice dead leg, all funny and had a good laugh, but then............ The motion sensing stopped working could still use the pointer but no movement. I hit the remote in my hand a few time and eventually it was working again, im guess the gyro was stuck, gave me a scare, so just be carfully guys

I took my Wii to my siter's for christmas and her and her husband love it lol. He managed to dent his wall while playing tennis!

I have sold soooo many Wiis because everyone that comes over wants to know when/where they can buy them... (and im guna get alllll the points put on my reward card lol)

When my Wii was downstairs in the living room,,, it was always being used, when people came over, theyd give it a go... but i could never play zelda!!! if there was nothing on the TV, my family would want to play wii sports/monkey ball.... if there was something good on TV then no one was allowed to play on the wii.... so i ended up moving the wii into my bedroom, i feel really guilty tho, cos now only i can play it. :(

OUCH! Did it break?
My friend Josh slammed the Wiimote into our light downstairs, whilevBOWLING!!! It was the stupidest thing i've seem him do. It was hilarious though. Don't ask what he was jumping like that for. I have no idea.......

EDIT: I liked your old signature better... The one with the jumpy wii.

Steel-Froggy said:
Wow, I thought I was the only person who slammed their Wiimote into stuff...

Lol your not the only one, when i first got my wii i thought i was to good for the strap....

i have a low ceiling, and my tall friends hit the ceiling everytime they come over. my brother hit me in the face with the remote when he was doing an over-enthused bowling wind up. i also hit the wall behind me while doing a kick in madden. madden kicks are dangerous roflmao ive moved the nunchuk/wiimote backwards (at high velocity) and the cord slapped me in the back (i had just woken up and had no shirt on). left a mark on my back for a few days. i havnt broken anything......... yet:shifty:

yes the Wii is a big hit i even got my mum to play :yikes: the best game on Wii sports it boxing it is fun and realy physical lol i wish zelda tp or redstell cood be more physical like Wii boxing.

Back