is there something wrong with my wii?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I havent played the wii in a few days. So a few minutes ago, i e-mail my wii. It was connected to the internet ( has been and been usual warm). I dont get the e-mail so i figure something is wrong, i pick up the wiimote, nothing, i turn on the wii from the wii, nothing, so i unplug it and plug it back in and it works. But is that a sign that its broken or its a normal thing once in a while? It has happend once b4...... Its like the wii froze but it was still connected to the internet, but i coudnt get the e-mails....Should i be worried, or is it common for a system to freeze once in a while?

I'm sure the system freezing is not a standard system function. I would advise contacting Nintendo if the problem persists to get a replacement.

I called nintendo, the representative said its normal to happen once in a while. She told me to call back if it happends again soon, like within a few days, but if it happends in a few weeks, its normal. It doesnt bug me too much. If it happends every few weeks. i unplug it and plug it back in. So i can live with that..

Back