Am i doing this email thing right?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I want to be able to send some pics and e-mails from my wii. It says to send a invitation to the person u want to send an e-mail too. SO i sent one to myself and recieved it. The e-mail said to just reply to that e-mail. so i have and nothing has happened. Its been a few weeks. I even tried my other email, same thing When i go on my wii the name isnt highlighted... I have msn hotmail.... Am i doing something wrong?

Wiitime said:
I want to be able to send some pics and e-mails from my wii. It says to send a invitation to the person u want to send an e-mail too. SO i sent one to myself and recieved it. The e-mail said to just reply to that e-mail. so i have and nothing has happened. Its been a few weeks. I even tried my other email, same thing When i go on my wii the name isnt highlighted... I have msn hotmail.... Am i doing something wrong?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. But something is wrong. It worked for me, and I did the same thing. I just replied to the message that my Wii sent to my e-mail and now if I want to I can send myself stuff.

Back