Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

is there something wrong with my wii?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by Wiitime, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Wiitime

Wiitime the guy below- HES BACK!!

Wii Friend Code: 1405-1695-6567-5492
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    I havent played the wii in a few days. So a few minutes ago, i e-mail my wii. It was connected to the internet ( has been and been usual warm). I dont get the e-mail so i figure something is wrong, i pick up the wiimote, nothing, i turn on the wii from the wii, nothing, so i unplug it and plug it back in and it works. But is that a sign that its broken or its a normal thing once in a while? It has happend once b4...... Its like the wii froze but it was still connected to the internet, but i coudnt get the e-mails....Should i be worried, or is it common for a system to freeze once in a while?

2. Haz

Haz Nintendo Encyclopedia

I'm sure the system freezing is not a standard system function. I would advise contacting Nintendo if the problem persists to get a replacement.

3. Wiitime

Wiitime the guy below- HES BACK!!

Wii Friend Code: 1405-1695-6567-5492
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    I called nintendo, the representative said its normal to happen once in a while. She told me to call back if it happends again soon, like within a few days, but if it happends in a few weeks, its normal. It doesnt bug me too much. If it happends every few weeks. i unplug it and plug it back in. So i can live with that..