Something to think about, MAKE UR OWN GAMES!

i might be talking about GameMaker 5 im not sure..... but all i know is that it was boring and all you did was load up a few sprites and make them actions..... yay fun

if thats true, wii will dominate fo sho, or atleast offer something the others cant
wait dude!?!? 1700!??! thats for companies!

Hahaha, i agree with icetrash, gamemaker is crapola, man we had to make some game at school (me and icetrash) and it was the biggest waste of time ever.

Don't judge a book by its cover!

Sure, making games on gamemaker, Java, Visual Basic, etc etc are the biggest waste of time ever. So are playing games on your PS#, XBOX, and nintendo consoles or even on PC.

Have we realised that everything we do is a waste of time? Shopping for yourself is a waste of time, making something for yourself is a waste of time to people who don't understand what you do?

Sure I have made and am still in process of making a game in Gamemaker 6 - it's bloody huge and a complete waste of time? What did I learn? How games are made and how much time and effort it takes to make a game like Super Mario or Final Fantasy!

Making actions on Gamemaker is the first step to making a game. You have to make alot of sprites and objects, scripts and sounds and all that 'crap' and what do you have as a result? A good game or a bad game?

Depends on where your perspectives lie.

m7ticalm said:
Hahaha, i agree with icetrash, gamemaker is crapola, man we had to make some game at school (me and icetrash) and it was the biggest waste of time ever.

lol good old Mrs.Rai.......

Anyone know of a good simpleish game maker that you can make games for that are like Flash games where it just loads on the webpage?

Ummm... flash?

As for the whole gamemaker thing. Game maker is not a simple program. It CAN be simple to use but can also be challenging when trying to do things that everyone thought impossible.

While cool, this theory is highly improbable.

The site wouldn't need to be made liek that it would have jsut been on nintnedo.com

Sovieto said:
Anyone know of a good simpleish game maker that you can make games for that are like Flash games where it just loads on the webpage?

If you use the simple functions of game maker, it can be converted to Java, wich can be put on a site.

Back