Somthing better that movie maker

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
I Like to make movies and i need somthing better than movie maker. and it has to be for the pc. I hate windows but i use it

You're not going to find much that's freeware, but if you're willing to spend money, there's a few packages thats worth a look.

The best one I've used is Avid, industry standard. Although Dead Man's Shoes was actually done using Final Cut Pro.

Movie Maker isn't too bad if you figure out how to utilize it well. There's tonnes of tips online about using split screen and such. Although a way to reverse the film so that it plays backwards is yet to be achieved, but I would probably use a different program for that anyway. I used Movie Maker to do some of my music videos. In fact, I have got a lot of positive fanmail from my Zelda one, and even more positive comments from those who didn't email me, but left comments al around the internet.

I dont mind spaneing some $$$ on film editors I think the adoby will do good for me Thanks

I got a free version of Adobe Premier that came with my Firewire cable. It's not as advanced as the expensive versions, but I think it's very good, especially when compared to Movie Maker. If you want to make films using a camcorder and don't have the proper cables,... then perhaps you should buy hardware that has free adobe software in it.

Agree with the posts above me Adobe Premier is good software to make movies. A bit overwhelming at first but good when u learn it.

Well it sucks my computer has fire wire cables and i am short 512 ram. i have a chip but it is pc133 and my computer takes ddr3200 dam. time to dig out the acer. And i bought it all redy thats how i found out i am low on ram

Sorry bess but to late i am using adoby on my pc with 512 ram ha i read it to day

This semester Im going to learn adobe premier. They said its a really good program so I'd use it if I where you.

I worked a bit with Director and movie maker. Both arent to bad.

Those things work as well on a pc. Theres even an article somewhere explaining that it works even faster on a pc

Back