Sonic and all his Rings !!!

ssbb_lover said:
You're talking about Sonic here you know....he was designed for mach speed....
Yeah I know its Sonic. I'm just saying the demo isnt realistic because someone couldnt actually play like that without running into everything.

bdrains2003 said:
Yeah I know its Sonic. I'm just saying the demo isnt realistic because someone couldnt actually play like that without running into everything.

This game has a mapped path that sonic follows automatically.
The player sets the speed and controls sonics other movements......thats what i LOVE about this game :)

The graphics r heavenly aswell.

I think so, but in a fun and enjoyable manor! If it is though, just collecting rings, then the game will easily lose fun.

That's not all it is. -_- I can't believe you guys know nothing about SONIC, i'm not a huge fan or anything, but i've played one or two of the games, and collecting rings is not even close to 10% of the game. This is defintely a must buy title for the Wii. :)

yea looks brilliant im getting it when it is released

This looks pretty good. When it comes out I'll wait and see some reviews first. The Sonic series has been falling appart lately and hopefully SEGA have recognised this and fixed it. I can't wait to see

Players will hurtle Sonic forward by rotating the controller from side to side and perform combo moves with a flick of the wrist. This, combined with a dizzying sense of speed, will quickly draw players of all ages into the action!

Either that, or a epileptic seizure. Remember those pokemon episodes? Heh, yeah I thought you did.

ssbb_lover said:
That's not all it is. -_- I can't believe you guys know nothing about SONIC, i'm not a huge fan or anything, but i've played one or two of the games, and collecting rings is not even close to 10% of the game. This is defintely a must buy title for the Wii. :)
dude i dont think u get it
they're not saying that old sonic games are like that, they're saying that the new one is gunna be like that
at least that's what i understood from the conversation

that game looks awesome
while wii heavily lacks great games, games like this, zelda tp, ssbb, and galaxy will make the wii worht it at least for me
i love the classic games from teh past, that integrate wii's technology, and have better graphics...
any of you guys know a release date for that???

ssbb_lover said:
Well, this just gives more of a reason why it should have been called Wildfire....Looks like an awsome game though, can't wait.
Here's another that screams Wildfire & it sounds cooler. I''m definately getting this game though.
Sonic_and_the_Secret_Rings_wii_boxart.jpg

Last edited:
Back