Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

No they dont
Thats just disc filler
Chao gardens really convince some people to buy the game, and also the game data fills 2 spaces of memory. One for "adventure game" and one for "chao garden". Chao garden would only take 1 block.

Last edited:
Do like Shadow Master DPrinny?

"Shadow Master DPrinny"?

I have mastered several forms of shadow puppets if that's what you mean.

Coming up
"Man in top hat"

Sorry, I meant like this:

Do you like Shadow the Hedge Hog?:lol: Sorry to mislead into something else.:p

When I said 'Master DPrinny' I meant in a respectful way... Get it?

Chao gardens really convince some people to buy the game, and also the game data fills 2 spaces of memory. One for "adventure game" and one for "chao garden". Chao garden would only take 1 block.
Only little kids
But then there probably the ones the think the recent Sonic games are "Kick ass"

Sorry, I meant like this:

Do you like Shadow the Hedge Hog?:lol: Sorry to mislead into something else.:p

When I said 'Master DPrinny' I meant in a respectful way... Get it?

I kinda guess it as such

Nope
Lame name lame character.
The Metalix was a better foe
As was Knuckles

Ah, Knuckles, I remember him. Since you're a more experience person, I forgot why did he team up with Sonic... I believe Knuckles and his friends was attacked in his village, correct? Maybe not...

Ugh.... Honestly... I hated Unleashed.. The daytime levels were indeed epic... But... Idk... Not really my style. In my opinion... Every Sonic game was pretty fail... I wish they would make them more like they made Sonic Adventure 2 on the GC. That was my favorite. Soooooo much fun and hours of playtime.

as i said in the other thread(before it was locked); if a new sonic is made it should be like the original 1, 2, and 3. from back when Sonic was good. by all means, give it updated graphics. perhaps even online leaderboards to see who can make the fastest times or highest ring counts. but stay true to the 2D Sonic formula. that would be a true Sonic game, not the crap that's come since.

Ugh.... Honestly... I hated Unleashed.. The daytime levels were indeed epic... But... Idk... Not really my style. In my opinion... Every Sonic game was pretty fail... I wish they would make them more like they made Sonic Adventure 2 on the GC. That was my favorite. Soooooo much fun and hours of playtime.

Yeah, you'd be in the 3-D camp.

I think an epic 3-D Sonic game is also possible. Sonic Team needs to completely rework the camera system for it to work, though.

Sonic fans would love to have more 3-D like sonic adventure 2 Battle(best sonic game ever) thats a fact

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Knuckles, I remember him. Since you're a more experience person, I forgot why did he team up with Sonic... I believe Knuckles and his friends was attacked in his village, correct? Maybe not...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knuckles_the_Echidna
Cant be arsed explaining his back story

Yeah, you'd be in the 3-D camp.

I think an epic 3-D Sonic game is also possible. Sonic Team needs to completely rework the camera system for it to work, though.

Nar Sonic wasn't made for 3D due to the speed of is games
Unless there's a behind view
Or its made like that bit in Xmas NiGHTS

there only 3 good sonic games and they are SA2B sonic riders Sonic 06

there only 3 good sonic games and they are SA2B sonic riders Sonic 06

You sir are a idiot :)

I understand that every one has there own opinions on games, but have you played all the major Sonic games?(there are a lot of ones that are hard to get hold of)

im not a idiot! the hardest sonic game is Sonic and the secret rings

I own them all execept for Sonic 06 and Sonic unleashed 360

Back