Sonic or ssx?

Cosmonaut said:
rofl..that's a pretty bold, arrogant statement. I would agree with you though..
.the uber tricks are pretty simple to preform.

I was not going for the bold, arrogant approach but rather "You suck, I rock, so there" approach, but either works, lol. :thumbsup:

How are people finding Sonic hard to control it's EASY!
Im getting SSX in like 2 weeks [UK Release hurry] so I can see these 'Uber' tricks for myself. As for Sonic, Easy to control and after the VERY short Storyline theres alot to do :)

It thought this was a thread about choosing between Sonic or sex.

Definatley sex.

I only own sonic, and haven't played ssx, so I don't know how it is, but sonic is really fun, and the controls aren't that hard... as for the storyline, I think it sux, I mean... putting sonic and the arabian nights together? It's like making mario fight against sauron xD, but anyway, the game is just about running at high speeds =P

and i also notice this in sonic heroes dont play team chatoix extra mission beach to find all hermit crabs because that nearly made me barf for no reason at all.

Sonic, SSX Blur is no better than SSX Tricky so get Sonic and SSx Tricky (for like 8 bucks).

I was a huge Sega nut before they went to a 3rd party company, and I love Sonic. I have both...if you had to choose one I would go with SSX.

Secret Rings made a mediocre impression at best..the graphics are cool but I was under the inclination before I bought it that this was the sonic to revive the series and I cannot say its done that..It's just not like the old sonics and you would think by the modernization it would be even better but no. I own it and play it from time to time with moderation..SSX Blur is a fun game, period. Of course it's a bit similar to some of the past SSX games but not to the extent that would make one not want to play it. It's got lots of new features its predecessors didn't..check them both out but I'm fairly confident you would play SSX more often.

How can you say that?

JerrodDRagon said:
Sonic, SSX Blur is no better than SSX Tricky so get Sonic and SSx Tricky (for like 8 bucks).

SSX Blur is way better than Tricky, one has motion sensing and one doesn't, I'll take motion sensing any day.

Back