Sonic or ssx?

Lots of votes for each...might as well just grab them both, eheh. I have both and enjoy Blur more, however; I still enjoy sonic, just in moderation.

SSX is by far a better game; all the people that think it is hard to do uber tricks just suck cause I can do them all easily. :hand:

Pud said:
SSX is by far a better game; all the people that think it is hard to do uber tricks just suck cause I can do them all easily. :hand:
rofl..that's a pretty bold, arrogant statement. I would agree with you though..
.the uber tricks are pretty simple to preform.

video game master said:
Oh how ever could've you figured taht out. I mean his sig and avatar aare only about sonic

thats fox mccloud in his sig and avy u meat head

I own both Sonic and SSX. Sonic is fun, but SSX is pretty damn awesome. Anyone who says otherwise needs to play through both games before making their decision. Get SSX.

video game master said:
Oh how ever could've you figured taht out. I mean his sig and avatar aare only about sonic
no need for the rudeness. it was a joke referring to his previous posts with sonic pics. i don't see why you need to be involved.

omg me too, but I want an adventure game with a story to keep me occupied for a while, after i beat wind waker im done for a while. (got 7 gamecube games after wii making a total gamecube collection of 24)

londonspod said:
Well, I can say after playing Sonic and getting rather bored with it after only 2 hours, I'm trading it in for SSX. I wasn't that impressed with the gameplay and the controls are too weird for me. I've been a fan of SSX since I had a PS2, so I'm looking forward to seeing what its like on the Wii :)

Yeah Dude, I'm happy that I rented it.

Go to your local EB/Gamestop. I think most of them have Sonic in their Wii displays. so give it a try.

But I would go with SSX. Just don't give it up after the first few tries. You'll want to, but you'll get used to the controls soon enough.

satsr controlls are HARD at first...

Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic sonic sonic

Back