sonic + ssbb= nope xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
snake has been anownsed at nintendo.com ya know?

omg, you now what, snake would be so funny to make fun of in ssbb, you know, like in a paridy!

in any terms, if sonic is in ssbb, he wouldnt be like the ice climbers, hed probably be like capton falcon.

and stop bitching about s and m at the olympic games! it acualy looks fun!

so over all this next ssb could be the the best game ever! expesaily with sonic in it! megaman.....eh, im not so sure about.:scared:

okay then. so without sonic it's still the best game ever. or could be. ty. and if that one magazine didnt say you could unlock sonic. i bet people wouldnt have the idea of him being in it.

masterhand said:
For the people who think sonic is in ssbb, it is highly imposible, the only characters that are in there are owned by nintendo, yes sega and nintendo have been working out alot, but just think, why would eggman be in it, all hed do is be in the background singing his themesong wile he got pwned!

But on the other hand they might be in it, sonic could be an improvement to it, but unless nintendo makes a report that any char from the sonic the hedgehog series are gona be in it, then i dont think there gona be in it (in my opinion. spelled right?). Plus Amy would just make everybody embaresed of herself!

thanks for reading this.
wow what was the point of this thread? :wtf:

To add to the thousands of other Sonic in SSBB threads...

Psych Out said:
Sonic and Mario are in a game together, with Olympic Events. And SEGA is being bought by Nintendo.
THAT ladies and gentlemen, was a stupid post...

Psych Out said:
Sonic and Mario are in a game together, with Olympic Events. And SEGA is being bought by Nintendo.

-awaits proof of SEGA buying nintendo-

Editted, read his post wrong.

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
-awaits proof of SEGA buying nintendo-

Could they afford it anyway?

:scared:

i think you got it mixed up, he said nintendo is buying sega

which i believe in possible, but probably wouldn't happen

although it wouldn't surprise me THAT much

Look, Sonic is already appearing in a game with Mario. Sonic and Mario at the olympics. So I mean why wouldn't he be in brawl. Not mention that he was the most requested 3rd party character. Sonic has also been designed for the game and tested with Nintendo's high hopes for his appearance in the game. If Sega made the decision to not allow a contract for Sonic to be in Brawl it could be a very bad move. Nintendo is a much larger company and the alliance is almost necessary for Sega's existance in this fast pace gaming world. Sega no longer has a console and just has it's fans for the characters they produced keeping them alive. With Nintendo doing so well with this system Sega better get on the band Wagon or it may not be alive much longer.

Dude he'll be in it. If i wasnt i really wouldnt care that much but has anyone heard of a game called Mario & Sonic at the Olympics? Of course you have and that pretty much assures that Nintendo has somewhat of a relationship with Sega.

We already know that Nintendo and SEGA have a relationship, but that doesnt have anything to do with the situation. SEGA hasnt replied yet as far as we know...

sorry for dp bump

To whoever started this thread

yeah

SUCK IT!

well, you can stop your arguing about sonic, caus hes IN1!!! YES WOOT! k im done.

so, i have my sonic, and diddy kong, now i just need megaman... but who else besides that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back