Sonic & TSR - GOLD MEDALS! Ughh!

Tek720

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
Is it just me, or is it impossible to get Gold Medals in this game. I have gotten 1 silver and bronze (after lots of practice) on every stage.

How do you get gold medals?

I got Silver on most of mine now, I haven't got one gold. o_O I'm up to where you have to get those eggs and put them in the corresponding nest.

Jeez silver on most? I'm lucky to pass some of these later levels. I've only gotten a few silvers, mostly bronze for me. And of course not one gold.

rgf942 said:
Jeez silver on most? I'm lucky to pass some of these later levels. I've only gotten a few silvers, mostly bronze for me. And of course not one gold.

I just got a gold. Equip Mini-Boost, Turbo, and all your speed skills. Go do the mini-jump mission, Paragraph 07 in the Lost Prolouge. I was able to get a gold medal with my skills and some nice jumps.

Tek720 said:
I just got a gold. Equip Mini-Boost, Turbo, and all your speed skills. Go do the mini-jump mission, Paragraph 07 in the Lost Prolouge. I was able to get a gold medal with my skills and some nice jumps.
Hmm I got the upgrade above Mini-Boost and the upgrade above Turbo...if you got a gold medal, I could probably get several on the earlier levels...I think I'll go try that.

rgf942 said:

Well I just like to keep doing the levels over and over until I get the Fire Souls, I don't really know what those are for yet but they give you a lot more exp when you pick them up..

@Tek720: Cool, I figured doing all those with a suped up Sonic would get gold. I did the first 'real' mission a while ago and got silver.

I just got finished playing a whole game of Genie's Lair with my bro, damn it can last forever. -_-

is it frustrating?? apparently it is..
i dont have it but ime gonna gewt ti when it comes out in Australia.. is it worth the boy, and can u compare to other games

holy ****. first of all i just wanna say i have not played a sonic game since sega. so im new to a 3d sonic game havent played it yet, but seeing all you guys talking bout equipin mini boost rocketlauncher shooting hookers i must have missed alot.

Back