Sonic & The Secret Rings

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
Can wii get a S&TSR sub forum? I just got home from Best Buy with it. Just did the first real mission after the training and this game is ****ing swiit!!!!!!!!!

I love the comic-esque story line and the game is full of action. X-Play said this is the best Sonic game in a long time. There hasn't been a Sonic game in a long time. I don't know how STH was on PS3 or 360, but I love this game.

Not popular enough, Super Mario Galaxy needs a subforum though.

It's gotten some ok scores, but I think I'm going to get it anyway.

Some new game like Red Steel (from what I've been told, a majority of people who bought it hated it) gets a subforum? A classic like Sonic needs a subforum. Galaxy needs one too, but wait til it is released.

Jorge said:
Some new game like Red Steel (from what I've been told, a majority of people who bought it hated it) gets a subforum? A classic like Sonic needs a subforum. Galaxy needs one too, but wait til it is released.

I agree with you on Red Steel sucking, but it's still one of the popular Wii games because it was hyped as a launch title thus the need for it to have a subforum.

S&TSR is a kick ass Action/RPG/Mini-game mix. You get EXP for completing missions. The missions are mini-games. They don't really have much to do with the story line, but it is still an awesome game.

I'm to level 8...anyone else have it yet?

I ordered it off Amazon.com today with one-day shipping. And I played it at a friend's house today, and like I said in another thread, IGN's review score is bullshit, this game deserves atleast an 8. The mini-games are really fun!

En4Neo said:
I agree with you on Red Steel sucking, but it's still one of the popular Wii games because it was hyped as a launch title thus the need for it to have a subforum.

I wouldn't say it sucks but I don't see what people think is so cool about it

I preordered it with one day shipping off amazon.com. I found out at 4pm that they 'forgot' they had to ship it to me. I got a refund for the shipping and have to wait at least 8 days for it. @O@OEDKJDSOi

Hey I might be going to get my copy now

OWLRUS said:
I preordered it with one day shipping off amazon.com. I found out at 4pm that they 'forgot' they had to ship it to me. I got a refund for the shipping and have to wait at least 8 days for it. @O@OEDKJDSOi

Whaaat? That sucks ass! I would be extremely pissed about that, then even more pissed knowing there's nothing I could do but wait. x_X Hope that doesn't happen to me, better not.

Why don't you just cancel the order and go to a video game store and pick it up. I don't think it's that hard to pick up is it?

Homesrfan said:
Why don't you just cancel the order and go to a video game store and pick it up. I don't think it's that hard to pick up is it?

The nearest game store is over an hour away, which means 15$ gas. What's the point?

Back