Sonic Wild Fire, gets a name change!

Song...and the secret...rings? As far as I'm away they normally just kinda float in the air, they're telling me noones ever stood and thought "I wonder what they are" this is perhaps THE lamest name change in the history of ever. How old do they think the majority of us are? 3? I happened to love the old name...now this one...well all I can say is it's affected my decision on whether or not to buy it.

Wiired said:
Pfff... a names a name, aslong as the games good, couldnt care less :)

I agree a name is a name who gives a stuffed pig. It's the game that matters people! Would you buy a game on say a DS if the games called Wii Release Date Revealed and then you buy the game and its just a tetris game?

I don't feel like pulling a direct quote from above, but maybe the name makes sense. You haven't played the game yet so you can't really say it doesn't make sense.

What I can see as a reason is this: wild fire was the name of some new power they had invented for this game, they also had good ideas for a few other powers. Rather than throw those powers out they invented a way to get all those powers (ie. Secret Rings) and changed the name to reflect the broader picture the game now has.

I think the name is dumb too. It won't stop me from from buying the game and enjoying it though, neither will it stop it from being good.

That name is sooo dumb Wild fire sounds much better but i guess it dont effect the game... hopefully

Break Man said:
It's "Secret of the Rings", actually.
Woooooo....I still like Wild Fire better, and it's not like the Wii, it just will nvr be better, sry. It won't change the gameplay, like many of u have said, at least.

Welcome btw:)

Mario Famous said:
The PS3 also have this game, the screenshots showed Sonic and Silver
Dammit:lol: I thought this was a Wii only game. Thx for mentioning that:)

Back