Soon to be Wii user

kombat_911

Bionic Bunny
Apr 5, 2007
Trenton, NJ
i might buy a wii either today or tommorow...

it depends if those Japanese muckers send only like three of those units again this time:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

anyways, i have some questions...

What if you're playing a game... ands your arm gets tired? you drop the wiimote and bam you lose?

Also, how does it connect to the internet? i mean, what are the different ways?

Like, do i have to connect my modem using the ethernet cable directly to my Wii? or does it have the wireless thingy like the XBox 360 does?

Does anyone know how many Wiis they ship to each store? my guess is... 5

Oh yea, and what's this friend code thing? i thought i read somehwere you were only allowed to have one code or something.

oh, and how do you read text messages?

well done you made the right choice with a wii:smilewinkgrin:

if you get tired then you can pause the game have a rest then play on:
these are the ways i learned to pause: by click the home icon then dont click anything your game should be paused and you get a choice to go to the wii menu, reset game or continue(for continue click close) or on most games the + button pause's it

you can connect your wii by using cables i beleive but like i you could use wireless

the shipments are normally quite random on the amount and how often but normally the shipments to each store are around 5 or 6 for your average game store, however thats my guess and large shops might get more.

Friend codes are codes that you can give to each other to get their 'mii' on your console and for online play you might have to use friend codes to play eachother but im not sure.

The text message thing is like a message board where you post notes and it can act like a calender(you could leave a message for a certain date then on that date the message will appear on your message board) another use of it is leaving notes for other family members say if your going out but you want your family member/room mate to know then you can put a message on your wii and they can read it when they get in. you normally get messages from the wii such as todays play time (what you played on and for how long) or 'your mii' has been added to wii sports list etc.

Hope this was helpful;)

Last edited:
muckers? I don't want to cause controversy couldn't you have said anything better than that....

And if you do get a Wii congrats. They're are plenty of great worthwhile titles on it.

My mother is such a hypocrit

She says se'll get my Wii but when i finally find a store that's five miles awya she doesnt wanna go. If she never had any intention of getting it, she didnt have to lie!!

I HATE BEING UNDERAGED!!!

Back