Japanese Wii console HELP!!!

Btw i just did a quick search, and if I'm not mistaken, that code is actually a success code...:ee5k: (try searching this very forum for "41312", you'll get only one result besides this thread...)
so, i think you should definitely look into that disclaimer agreement i mentioned.

--Sorry for the multiple posts...

I live in Shanghai and have a recently purchased Japanese Wii (absolutely love it by the way) and I guess am pretty fortunate because I can get both English and Japanese games here. The Wii menu is still in Japanese of course, but the games are in English. This is the land of hacked machines so if it could be hacked for English I am sure it would. Will download an English manual and try to get it to go online soon.

AlexDP said:
Btw i just did a quick search, and if I'm not mistaken, that code is actually a success code...:ee5k: (try searching this very forum for "41312", you'll get only one result besides this thread...)
so, i think you should definitely look into that disclaimer agreement i mentioned.

--Sorry for the multiple posts...

Alex,

I was finally able to check on the Wii connection. You are correct about the code. The thing I did not do was to acknowledge the WiiConnect page. After doing so I was able to download the Internet channel without any problems.

Unfortunately, the Opera downloaded was in Japanese. It would have been nice to be able to change to the English version.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

Back