Sopranos Final Season

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Oh boy this is really starting to hot up now, only a couple of episodes left to go and you can just tell it's going to be a bloodbath.

Loved the scene with Tony calming his wife and meadow down when you just knew he was mad as hell, loved the american history x pay back too :D

I've got a pretty clear idea of the catalyst that causes the NY - NJ feud to really erupt, anyone else got a take on it?

The best show of all time!

Man oh man, I was a little bit sad to see Christopher get it. I mean I watched him start off in the small time during the first season, and rise to the top throughout. My favorite episode of all time would have to be the one in season 3 where Chris and Paulie get lost in the woods after chasing the Russian. I hoped Chris would kick his drug habit but....

Anyway, I know Tony is technically a bad guy, but I just can't help but cheer for him. I hope that in the last episodes he strikes first, or else some bad stuff is going to happen.

Will he die or go to jail? Or will he eliminate his enemies and continue his struggle for happiness? Will AJ wind up like his father? I have no idea. I do know that some people close to Tony are going to get hurt no matter what though.

Tony: (on the phone) He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?
Paulie: I hear you.
(hangs up phone)
Paulie: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.
Christopher: Interior decorator? His apartment looked like ****.

:lol::lol: love that episode!

I've been reading about various blogs/forums it seems that Meadow's death is what sparks the final bloodbath - apparently she drives Tony's car into NY and gets shot to pieces

AJ's character must be building up to something, he went pretty crazy when his Dad got shot maybe something will again happen to spark this rage off?

There's been rumours about a Sopranos movie, but one of the shows producer recently commented that if that was to happen they'd have to make it a prequal, as after this season there wont be a whole lot of cast members left :(

Please dont kill Paulie Wallnuts.

Meh I have missed allmost all of it due to work

Back