6945-1657-3955-2410
1114 Info released!
1114 - The Line

From today's Comedy Central Press Release:
THINGS TURN UGLY IN THE FOURTH GRADE
WHEN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" AIRS
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

Last Week's Episode Was COMEDY CENTRAL's Most Watched Telecast Of The Year
And Was The Most Watched Program In All Of Television Among Men 18-24 And Men 18-34
And Ranked #1 In Cable Among Persons 18-49

The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boy's looks from cutest to ugliest in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "The List," premiering on Wednesday, November 14 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL. When the boys steal the list that rates cutest to ugliest from the girls, they aren't really prepared to deal with the results. The boys are about to discover how manipulative and psychotic little girls can be. Last week's episode, "Guitar Queer-O," drew 4.0 million total viewers (P2+) and was the most watched telecast of the year on COMEDY CENTRAL, as well as the most watched program in all of television for Wednesday night among M18-24 and M18-34 and the most watched program on cable among P18-49. M18-24 led viewing with a tremendous 7.1 rating / 22 share. For the season, "South Park" is averaging 3.8 million total viewers (P2+), the series' best performance since 2004.

Preview:

http://www.southparkzone.com/teaser.php

Please note that this is the last Episode of Season 11! We will not be seeing anymore new Episodes until Season 12 which will start around March. I know, I know.. No more South Park for a long time :( But stick around because Allabout-SP has a lot of things planned!

REMEMBER GUYS! Come to our Chat on Wednesday at 10, and download the Episode right after it airs!

What are your thoughts on the upcoming Episode? Come and share them!

Cant waittttt

Napalmbrain said:
Part 1 finale? I thought this is the end of the season? Anyway, I can't wait for Wednesday's episode.

First part of season 11 Ep1-7. Second part airs in March:)()

Back