Sorry everyone

En4Neo said:
That's why I said probably. I say that because he's trolled a few threads I've been in.

trolling is different from spaming.

no posting bans are usually given because the person was spamming or flooding threads with useless information that served zero relavence in the topic being discussed.

chain blade, before your ban i wanted to ring your neck, infact i still do. however you look much more mature and willing to actually make sense, hopefully you follow thorugh. :)

He went on a manly trip
And did manly things like headbutting a tree down
Wreslein with a car
Resting his nuts on a saw
And crying manly tears

lmao darkprinny never seems to amaze me lol... That dude is just plain crazy(i mean that in a good way) lol....... but welcome back.

Resting your nuts on a saw? i would advise you not to do that lol

Darkprinny said:
He went on a manly trip
And did manly things like headbutting a tree down
Wreslein with a car
Resting his nuts on a saw
And crying manly tears

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah there was some chronic trolling done by this boy... But as long as he's learned from his mistakes/stupidity he's welcome back methinks... I mean Chain Blade you might be like 12 or 13 or something but thats no excuse to be a prat on these forums, we all hope you've learned from your errors.

Welcome back :)

Welcome back. Guys, i don't think anybody will tell you why he was banned for i think its confidential, in a lesser sense. Does that make sense :).

Back