I'm really sorry....

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
I just wanted to say sorry to the Wiichat community for all the bad things I've done here such as the triforce plagiarism and taking out my anger on you lot......

...anyone else wanna say sorry?

yo, I'm gonna apologize too. I've been pretty bad to the site, so bad that I've had to make a new profile (you do the math). I felt bad because of what I did (and I won't say, some of you may know) and I regret ever doing it. Sorry.

im gonna say sorry if i offended anyone (dont think i have), read sig.
lee

chain blade said:
*crys*You did to me,bully!

wow, i apolagised didnt i? plus i stuck up for you a while back, and i said sorry to you in another thread, guess you never saw it...

ps. plus, you annoyed the hell out of me but im not starting an argument

Hehe well... I'm not sure if I should apologise or not but I'll apologise anyway, I've probably annoyed a few people, but my arch-nemesis has been banned and I don't think i've annoyed anyone since :p

So I'm sorry if anyone else has been annoyed with me!

Wii_Smurf said:
I liked our Argument LMAO! was good.

Im sorry :(

Seems you like to Argue :)

lol, i love arguing, although its not intended to be serious (unless stated).
Yea, we must have another argument sometime,*sigh* That last argument was beautiful, you brought a tear to my eye when you reminded me of it. lol hehe

I dont know about your acts before, but ill take the apology lol.

And im sorry to borch and the other fellow..srry forgot your name..about our argument a little while ago. I saw how pointless it was and how dumb it was, and im sorry to all that saw that.

Didn't he get banned for something?
What happened? If I knew what had happened the apology would be accepted.

Back