~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Slayer said:
But isn't there a chance you might get banned or something?

for what “distributing” an email? highly not since i didn't get it using modcp. if i did then maybe id get in trouble but when i obtain it using a different program then no

dakuta just hates me and quite frankly i don't care

Demon Slayer said:
Damn man..get off her back will ya...she didn't break the rules..we don't need a noob like you telling us the law around here...

Sorry if sounded rude but you ticking me off...

Ah yes, throw out a noob comment. That makes me value your opinion more. Quite frankly, she did do something wrong. Nothing will happen here due to it. You have not figured that out yet?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
report till your hearts content i0n loves feedback :rolleyes:

The report button here is useless.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
for what “distributing” an email? highly not since i didn't get it using modcp. if i did then maybe id get in trouble but when i obtain it using a different program then no

dakuta just hates me and quite frankly i don't care

I have no opinion of you. What you did was wrong though.

How, pray tell, did you get it if not through the modcp or with information through the modcp?

Last edited:
Kumoriken said:
I guess I did start something...

...Started to speed up the decline of WiiChat. xD
dude...stop beating yourself up like this....

And Dakuda you are really being an annoying Prick..So can you plz SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
Sorry lost my cool there...but seriously stop ok..

Last edited:
dakuta just thinks hes hot poo because he is a site administrator for his car forum. so he thinks he knows all the ins and outs here. he won't win nor can he with no evidence. so report, its that button near the rep mushroom :rolleyes:

watch your own forum and stop worrying about our jobs

The_Loose_Cannon said:
dakuta just thinks hes hot poo because he is a site administrator for his car forum. so he thinks he knows all the ins and outs here. he won't win nor can he with no evidence. so report, its that button near the rep mushroom :rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with anything else I do. I quoted YOUR privacy policy. Last I checked, that is the 'ins and outs' for this site. You think I want to win something? I am pointing out an omission of thought, which you have tried to sidestep.

I know it is a losing argument here, since so many of the membership here seems to worship you. However, the damage in this case has been done.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
dude...stop beating yourself up like this....

I'm not. ;D
I'm just saying, it's happening faster. I'm kinda glad about that. Not likin' this place right now.
Might as well not torture the site slowly and painfully, if y'know what I mean.

@ Lee - Well, yeah, but then I started talking about why I left, and it still hasn't stopped.
I'll probably just leave tonight. I have nothing better to do until then, so I'll be on. After that, probably gone.
Oh, and since I'm leaving...
...I hate you, and always have. ;D
You think you're so ****in' PWN, and you're not. xD
Another thing... Your face. I don't think one person here hasn't laughed at that. xD
CHANGE YOUR ICON.

EDIT: I see you HAVE changed your icon. It might not show your funny-ass face, but your hair looks hilarious! xD

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:

Off topic but I got Jill her 4th light green block :lol:

And, good speech there Jill :thumbsup:

One more thing that pisses me off is ALL YOU PEOPLE ****in' SUCK UP to Jill (TLC).

Gods, you've never met a girl before?
It's no big deal. Yeah, she's cool, but seriously... Just 'cause she's female doesn't mean you have to suck up THAT much.
((This was a shot at Lee's numerous "suck-up's" towards her.

Kumoriken said:
One more thing that pisses me off is ALL YOU PEOPLE ****in' SUCK UP to Jill (TLC).

Gods, you've never met a girl before?
It's no big deal. Yeah, she's cool, but seriously... Just 'cause she's female doesn't mean you have to suck up THAT much.
((This was a shot at Lee's numerous "suck-up's" towards her.

:scared: :wtf:
Seriously, what is your problem.. I was agreeing with a point she made, as people may know im not like this all the time to her. I know she is female, but who cares?
I thought you left, why are you still here?

ugh that's all i gotta say

i motion a lock due to 3 sets of arguments going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back