Settin' up your Wii area! xD

Jenova said:
My parents / sister will never play a video game unless I am present. ...

Exactly how i feel My parents wouldnt go near it but my sister would. And if she was mad at me, she would kick it or throw the games around..I am playing the wii in my room. I will have enough space, but otherwise i can bring it downstairs, play it, but then bring it back upstairs when i am done. But it will probably stay in my room since my sister watches tv downstairs. I think it should work out space wise. If i have friends over, 1 person might have to play on the bed. Otherwise i have no idea..

I have an old tv,would it truly matter with playing the wii on it? It doesnt cut out or anything. i know its better with a big screen tv, but would it make a huge impact?

Jenova said:
My parents / sister will never play a video game unless I am present. ...

Exactly how i feel My parents wouldnt go near it but my sister would. And if she was mad at me, she would kick it or throw the games around..I am playing the wii in my room. I will have enough space, but otherwise i can bring it downstairs, play it, but then bring it back upstairs when i am done. But it will probably stay in my room since my sister watches tv downstairs. I think it should work out space wise. If i have friends over, 1 person might have to play on the bed. It should be ok if we are along the side of the bed then like 3-4 people can fit..You dont need to run around while playing that much, you just need space to move your arms. Otherwise i have no idea..

I have an old tv,would it truly matter with playing the wii on it? It doesnt cut out or anything. i know its better with a big screen tv, but would it make a huge impact?

at my dads house there is an awesome home theater room with a 360(seperate than mine) surround sound klipsch speakers(there the ****) and a awesome yamaha reiceiver, but if i leave any of my stuff in there(for example a game or movie) and my sister, cousin, or brother(or any of their friends that practicaly live there) will throw the game on floor and wathc movie in xbox because there to stuipd to use the dvd player, ive gotten 2 games lost there

but at my moms house theres a 42 in. hitachi plasma, and i practically live there, i have a rolling bed, and i roll it in their alot, my mom bought plasma but i have to buy surround sound or anything else( Wii!!!)

Nate, you're "play area" (sounds very kiddish lol) looks very nice! It's like your own little cabin... in an attic type scenerio.

What I have goin' is in my basement: Lights out. Windows covered. 100" projection screen with surround sound... not quite sure how it'll work. I haven't heard the greatest things for projection screens (altough it does seem to work well for my PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox.) Around that I have seats in a horseshoe shape. Total seating can fit appx. a total of 13 - 16 people around it, if we don't cram people on couches and pull up a few extra chairs. AND if you get bored with the Wii (yeah right!) you can go play some ping pong, bust it out the drum set, play some pinball, go on the computer, OR get some glass bottled pop out of the vintage Pepsi machine that is guarded by our cardboard cutout of Austin Powers.

I'll try to put some pics on here of it.

At my house, we have 3 big screens (2 HDTVs, and 1 flatscreen bigscreen). The HDTVs are upstairs in my parents bedroom and the living room, and then the flatscreen is downstairs in the basement (in my den, which consists of one main room where you walk downstairs with a living room setup and a minifridge/pantry, the sauna/exercise room/library, my room, my bathroom, my sisters room, the guest room, and the guest bathroom... my den area is essentially half of the house, and the guests usually like to hang out down here). So, my den is where my Wii will go. :)

sweet! hehe... we used to have a bed in our basement... it was a crappy one that we let guests sleep on. now we just use our basement for fun. i'm basically the only one who uses it. my mom uses the other side of the basement (closed off by a wall) for laundry.

right now i have my gamecube and ps2 (Slim ) on my 9 drawer dresser and then a tall dresser with my 27" tv (i think it's sanyo but its garbage) because its missing all the buttons off the front and i rely on the remote ive had forever for it to even turn on... lol so im getting a new flat screen (not the thin tv's just a flat lcd) i think it was a 32" sdtv, and going to place it on my 9 drawer dresser and have my consoles next to it (including my DS and wii)

pizzaluvr said:
Why You Have 2 Xboxes?
the red skinned one was broke so i bought the limited edtiton halo xbox (green) and then bought parts to fix my red one and while i was fixing it, i modded it and put a 160 gig HDD in it

Kumoriken said:
Duuude... Everyone's seems so much better than mine. xD

That's just cuzz you're Hawiian. =D

I don't know what kind of TV to get... o.o

Back