No More Naruto !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a lot more to it than watching the first episode only 2stupid4u, the story line gets really interesting and overall if u watch the (japanese) version, its even better...there r no fill-ins of words like "believe it" in the english version. i admit, the cut and edited english versions r corny, but u gotta b more involved thatn that to criticize it without information

just like how some ppl love RPG games and not Mario and how others love mario games and dont even understand RPG games is like the kind of interest ppl r into anime and such...its not really a choice, more like something ur born to like i guess something like that

hmmmmm i guess your rite.............

belevit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol jk had to say that:lol:

its called wii chat yea but thats what the OFF topic area is for. every forum has a main topic but every forum also has an off topic area. they are made so you can chat about other stuff than just the main topic

I'm all for freedom of expression, but I must admit I'm getting a little tired of stuff about Naruto appearing everywhere in this forum. I'd never even heard of it before I joined this forum! Dr. Mario's right, there should just be a big Naruto thread in the Lounge where fans can post, or perhaps maybe a more general anime thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back