Naruto in brawl? (Yes? Or No?)

naruto stands as much chance as Rayman because they both had games from Ubisoft

Im pretty sure he wont be in brawl but i wouldnt be surprised if they made a new Battle stadium D.O.N for the wii (which a cross over game with naruto one peice and dragonball z) it was like smash bros so you can still get your naruto supersmash fix ^_^

alexbel said:
so sonic used to have his own show same with mario, kirby also does link did too but their all in why cant naruto be in if he dosent have his own show is it because hes a fox human ninja wizard spell casting dude guy thing rasist lol:lol:

i want naruto in
Think about it. When you think of sonic, mario, link, kirby, DK, etc., do you think of them as T.V show or comic book characters? No, you think of them as videogame characters, because tht's where they are seen the most and that's where they originated from. Naruto didn't start out as videogame character, he was both a manga and an anime BEFORE he was in videogames, and I'm pretty sure when people think of naruto they don't go "Ooh yeah that videogame character..."

Zeros said:
Exactly what I was going to say when I saw the thread title. On that, it should be noted that while Pokemon are anime characters, they originated in video games.

pokemon isnt an anime it is a cartoon

sorry but no, if it happens the world ill collapse.

if nintendo allows anime character excluding pokemon to join brawl then this game will eventually become a dragoball z type game.

lets leave the game the way it is, and not mess with the spacetime continuem

GigaRidley said:
Think about it. When you think of sonic, mario, link, kirby, DK, etc., do you think of them as T.V show or comic book characters? No, you think of them as videogame characters, because tht's where they are seen the most and that's where they originated from. Naruto didn't start out as videogame character, he was both a manga and an anime BEFORE he was in videogames, and I'm pretty sure when people think of naruto they don't go "Ooh yeah that videogame character..."
**** you have a good point

alexbel said:
**** you have a good point
I think naruto would be good in a smashbros.-ESQUE game (like a fighting game with all anime characters) I just don't think that he'd fit into the real smash bros. at all.

(100th post!!! And only after 3 days on the site, no less!)

GigaRidley said:
(like a fighting game with all anime characters)

thats been done already and it was actually made by nintendo and it called jump super stars and the sequal is called jump ultimate stars.

but back to the topic, i dont believe any fighting genre characters will ever be in a smash game.

GigaRidley said:
I think naruto would be good in a smashbros.-ESQUE game (like a fighting game with all anime characters) I just don't think that he'd fit into the real smash bros. at all.

(100th post!!! And only after 3 days on the site, no less!)

Oh no, more people who write nonsensical, idiotic posts just to get your post count up. Why don't you go join the T3kNi9e and Kroanu club eh? Its nothing to be excited about. The way i see it, the more posts you have compared to how much time you have spent on Wiichat determines how little of a life you have. Its not a race.

Dorkfish said:
Oh no, more people who write nonsensical, idiotic posts just to get your post count up. Why don't you go join the T3kNi9e and Kroanu club eh? Its nothing to be excited about. The way i see it, the more posts you have compared to how much time you have spent on Wiichat determines how little of a life you have. Its not a race.
1) I didn't write it just to get 100 posts, all of the posts I write are to voice my opinions, and never to just get my post count up.
2) I know I have no life. So sue me.

GigaRidley said:
1) I didn't write it just to get 100 posts, all of the posts I write are to voice my opinions, and never to just get my post count up.
2) I know I have no life. So sue me.

Okay, just to let you know, Its those who have no life and SAY that they actually have a life make me ANGRY!!!! But since you actually say you have no life, your cool...

But anyway, yeah not a race.

okay thanks
I don't like the ones who sit around all day posting and say that they DO have a life, that's just lying.
Really, when you post all day, it's because you don't have any social activity occuring currently. period.

Back