Viewtiful Joe in SSBB (RIGHT or WRONG)

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well i'm gona talk about it AGAIN..

Ok as you all know Clover studios is shut down now.. well what i want to know if viewtiful joe still has a chance of BEING in SSBB, Heck i'd say the Making of SSBB has been more than a 1 year project and that Clover studios was still around when SSBB was being made... Do you guys think he could have been put in the SSBB series.. He's so perfect for it.. And heck his smash attack could be slow motion.. He is so perfect for the SSBB Series.. I think that he NEEDS to be in it..The gameplay was hardly no different from SuperSmashBrothers Melee- Here take a look..

game98-1.jpg

super-smash-bros-melee-200507260241.jpg

I mean how wrong could it go?.. If anything Viewtifull joe is to GREAT of a character to be in SSBB... I just really REALLY hope he has a chance of being in the next SmashBros title...

So what do you guys think.. THIS time...

Edit: ALSO.. wouldn't he be a even greater rival than sonic against Mario?.. I mean think of it.. Mario and Joe both use fire .. And they both know how to kick some sierious butt-

Last edited:
Yeah I would love to see Viewtiful Joe in the game, he really is an awesome character, and I liked his first game a lot..But Truly, I don't think they would have even considered him for a character in the roster of Smash Bros. Brawl characters..

i want him in but id rather see spyro and crash

You would rather have.. Spyro or .. crash x-x.. PLEASE exsplain why x-x

Back