Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi that was my video
i thought of some better ideas why sora might be on brawl
Tetsuya Nomura and Yuko Shinomura are working on Brawl
Tetsuya designs and Yuko makes the music
He could be on it.

Last edited:
yeah that seems logical
Guys, im just saying it would be cool if chief was in brawl. He would not be like snake at all. I had a move set for him, i just need to find the thread i posted it in.....here is the moveset i made up if he ever gets in smash bros:
"Here would be his moveset:
normal attack: punches
Normal special attack: assault rifle
Side special attacks: energy sword attacks
down special attack : throws plasma, normal, incinerationbombs, spike gernade
Up special attack: gernade jump or jumps shoots rocket launcher down
shield: bubble shield
arrival into match: comes from the pod he goes into after the credits of halo 3 on legendary
Final smash: he goes really fast, jumps at real low gravity, and his assault rifle change into a spartan laser, energy sword changes to a gravity hammer."
If master chief doesn't make it into brawl, then if there is another smash bros. game, bungie could start a partnership with nintendo, thus bringing chief in with maybe arbiter as a character and cortana as an assist trophy + landfall as a level.

Last edited:
i'm sorry mate but chief isn't on brawl
how can he?
also found out other stuff about why sora could be on brawl
Why: (1) Square (now Square-Enix) and Nintendo are friendly again. (2) Geno (from Square-Enix) popped up in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. (3) Square-Enix developed Mario Hoops 3-on-3, which featured Mario characters mingling on the court with the likes of a Moogle, a Cactaur and a White Mage. (4) Square-Enix is mixing it up again with Itadaki Street DS, which features Dragon Quest characters alongside Mario characters.
Now it's Kingdom Hearts' turn to mix up with nintendo characters hopefully

sorabrawl said:
i'm sorry mate but chief isn't on brawl
how can he?
also found out other stuff about why sora could be on brawl
Why: (1) Square (now Square-Enix) and Nintendo are friendly again. (2) Geno (from Square-Enix) popped up in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. (3) Square-Enix developed Mario Hoops 3-on-3, which featured Mario characters mingling on the court with the likes of a Moogle, a Cactaur and a White Mage. (4) Square-Enix is mixing it up again with Itadaki Street DS, which features Dragon Quest characters alongside Mario characters.
Now it's Kingdom Hearts' turn to mix up with nintendo characters hopefully
Ehhhhhh its reasonable, but i still, disagree. i still stick w/ my opinion that no FF character will be in it. sure they might have had some in MH3o3 but still they weren't major characters besidesfor theif wmage and bmage but notice how bad they looked . more like FF1 thief, bmage, & wmage:lol:

Lol imagine it, How shocked the world would be lol- and i was trying to remember if Square made Hoops or not..

Seeing as this topic has gone way off topic and is somewhat full of spam and general character discussion I decided to close this thread. If you would like to discuss SSBB Characters please refer to the SSBB Character Discussion Thread, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back