Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah like Wario's overalls.

And you guys, by suspecting that video with proof of "heartless" are implying that the story in the Subspace Emissary revolves around the Kingdom Hearts? you are wrong, my friends.

{Axtlár} said:
yeah like Wario's overalls.

And you guys, by suspecting that video with proof of "heartless" are implying that the story in the Subspace Emissary revolves around the Kingdom Hearts? you are wrong, my friends.

I believe they know that the video wasn't right. I believe they're actually just speculating what it would be like if it was true.

GigaOni: Oh, all right, that seems acceptable then
Wario: yeah lol, hey did you ever see the Worlds Collide video, with Wario in it? what you think of it? Wario being the bad guy and all.

i think he fits perfectly for that part....lol

back to topic: i thought heartless came from black clouds.....not purple......and if they manage to bring him over....they might as well bring over the disney characters too...

Oh, God, no!! no Disney characters in this game please..I'll burn Nintendo to the ground if that happens.

i think its gunna be megaman.
the megaman aniversary is coming up
so who nos they might reviele him there

I don't care if sora is it... I would hardly ever him

I think if they did put him in they should make his final smash be a choice out of several different ones and you figure out new ones and stuff by pressing different button combinations during his smash

Last edited:
I don't think megaman would fit in brawl.....at all. Its like saying pacman and the ghosts will be in brawl, no chance at all. Sora would fit in perfect and if you say that it wouldn't, take a look at the other brawlers. A lot of characters use swords. Sora uses a key which is like a sword. Zelda uses magic. Sora can too. Face it, Sora fits in pretty good.

-twitches- :shocked:

same as megaman.......but he can use different kind of busters......kinda like samus with her missile and charge shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back