Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Right

BLACKHEATS said:
:cool: Im Guessing Yall Dont Know Cloud Is In Brawl:cool: :shocked:
ok same argument i went through with for Sora, but no FF character that is actually popular is EVER, ir reapeat, EVER going to be in a SSB game let alone a good nintendo game

MikemasterM1 said:
I don't think megaman would fit in brawl.....at all. Its like saying pacman and the ghosts will be in brawl, no chance at all. Sora would fit in perfect and if you say that it wouldn't, take a look at the other brawlers. A lot of characters use swords. Sora uses a key which is like a sword. Zelda uses magic. Sora can too. Face it, Sora fits in pretty good.
thats the thing though if sora is in brawl people are going to want more then magic (which just so you know is not official magic, it's an item. play Ocorina of Time and you will know what i am talking about) and basic keyblade attacks. you might as well just use one of the characters that actually use that knid of stuff.

wario2ooo said:
-twitches- :shocked:

same as megaman.......but he can use different kind of busters......kinda like samus with her missile and charge shots
well since you bring that up i guess they have an equal chance of making it to brawl
[off topic] hey wario im almost ready for that battle i was bugging u about during the summer. i stopped playing pokemon up until now and im pretty ready i just need to work on a few things....and ssbbrawler, don't double post....

ya sora, aint gonna be in the game. i posted that i thought he would a while back, but now im sure.

He doesnt fit in that well.
and alot of characters would get in before him...

who pacman? Hahahahahaha! dude its either megaman, sora, birdo, wolflink+Midna, skull kid, or master Chief. Jking on master chief, but who says there is only gonna be one more character in brawl? remember king deedeedee made it in just recently (or king "deeet dee dee") We'll see whos right and wrong when the game comes out, or on smash bros. dojo

Why the hell do want MasterChief in brawl god.. What purpose does he have the game, Mainly What connection does he have with nintendo at all o-o.. And first off Im not sure but is capcom set up with sakurai?

MikemasterM1 said:
have you ever played halo 3?
Yeah i have, No offence but i loved the gameplay in MP3C than in halo 3 >_>.., But anyways Viewtifull would pwn Master Cheif D< Xp

-And we need to get back on topic lol's-

MikemasterM1 said:
i never even played metroid ever! so i think master chief is better.

lol almost made the sig

MikemasterM1 said:
have you ever played halo 3?
3hey i've played halo and a little bit of metroid. my opinion halo is better but i have to disagree w/ you. it would not be that great having master chief. morely dumb(in my opinion). he would be almost exactly like snake except he has diffrent armor and could throw gernades
:drool: thats just lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back