Halo3 Vs Ssbb :/..

balrogs.pa said:
yeah master chief dies ( LOL I RUINED IT FOR YOU ALL! >:D) so that means theres no other halo. and for SSB, i heard it was the last one too. but i hope not. it deserves atleast one more game.

Thank you for ruining it for me (being serious here) I have never wanted to play Halo 3, after playing through campaign mode in Halo 2 and watching the boss jump to his doom, yes I didn't kill him, he thought the game was stupid and he committed suicide I thought to myself I never want to play another Halo game in my life

MAAANNNN!!! why did you have to ruin it? but i still have a feeling mc will some how come back to life if microsoft does decide to make a halo 4

Bungie has already stated that they wont be making a Halo 4. Halo 3 was the end of the trilogy. As for Balroq.Pa's post there was a second ending/video which he missed. The second video which concludes Halo 3 can be seen by beating the game and watching all of the credits.

oh, dont have an xbox360 so iwouldnt know if there would be a halo 4, i was just saying wut i thought.

I personally bought a wii specifically for ssbb. The other games I add to my collection are just to keep me happy till that game comes out. I played Halo two and fell asleep (literally). Its just not my game. I Enjoy chillin on Ut2k4 more then I like playin the halo series. But then again thats my personal choice. As for sales... I dont think the hype for ssbb will be greater but sales could be. There are more wiis out there currently then there are 360's to the odds of someone unfamiliar with the series just picking it up on a whim due to the fact that mario or link or some char they liked back in the day is on the cover. Numbers people numbers.

Syntax said:
Bungie has already stated that they wont be making a Halo 4. Halo 3 was the end of the trilogy. As for Balroq.Pa's post there was a second ending/video which he missed. The second video which concludes Halo 3 can be seen by beating the game and watching all of the credits.

Yes but I thought there was rumors of a Halo RTS in the making. Just because they are done with THIS trilogy doesn't mean they arn't going to make more.

They would be retarded to let go of a franchise that makes them so much money. Suck Halo for everything it's worth, Bungie.

Gam3rFr3ak said:
Right now 200 million more Xbox 360s hav been sold than Wiis. The way Halo 3 sold is pretty crazy....I think its not goin to be huge upset if SSBB outsells Halo 3 but Halo 3 will probly out sell SSBB
O ya....Excuse me 2 million more

ive played halo and really i dont see what the big thing about it is it offers you everything that you can get in other fps's and after a while it will get tiring but smash bros offers you a lot of different things like match types items, charachters, and other stuff and you will never get tired of it because there is always something new to try

well just think of this...... Nintendo will never sell with that gay wii thing ohh it moves with the sensor control whatever,that was me when they revealed the system. Summer 07 the Wii beats Xbox 360 in sales wtf? i own that system, only The big N'S wisdom can do that also for all of the guy's saying it wont sell due to casual gamers there still going to try it out and they are going to want it because many kids at school will be talking im gettin ssbb,i mean i bet there were many people that when Melee came out bought it even tho they never played smash bros,besides in a casual gamers mind they would like to see who would win between Mario or Pikachu or etc. I mean its hard for even a casual gamer who never has heard of mario or pikachu right? so wouldnt they like to see who would win thats why even casual gamers will buy the s**t of this game, also its too early to say there's not enough hype for this game i didn't hear that many people going crazy over halo during the summer it was until September so just remember don't judge a book by it's cover.

Back