Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha appreciate it...you should really try the game though...go to blockbuster or something and rent it for a weekend, believe me you won't regret it

Well, I would have to buy a PS2 too though, lol but thanks, I probably will, or I'll just borrow it from a friend who has the PS2 and that game

Oh wow, >_> this is going pretty far >_>.. Well anyways Square started on Nintendo anyways >_> the CHARACTER "SORA" belongs to Square not sony, he's basically open, all you gotta do is ask and have some licensing- But yeah about how Sora might have his look and attacks from KH:COM but that depends on costumes, But yeah i DO want SORA in SSBB, I think he's actually not a bad idea, But it's really hard to say IF he belongs in there >_>.. Even though half of the people who want him in SSBB

I don't really think you can say "who belongs there" I mean unless your going buy who was in the first game then none of the new characters belong there...Yea the game was meant to have your favorite Nintendo characters fighting it out, but that does not mean that Nintendo allways wanted it to be just Nintendo characters...It's a whole new game...you don't know who belongs in it until you've played it.

ehh... i thought it was interesting enough to go on this. idk who sora is, but i guess there is a chance he/she might be in brawl

Makes sense to me...but then that would be saying that Kingdom Hearts plays the biggest role in the game...

well without saying that we're saying metaknight plays the biggest role in the game(or his ship) so......why would that be?

maybe just that specific part is sora's....i mean if you've seen the video's you can obviously see there are different parts(mushroom kingdom-mario was killing goombas
DK-koopas took his banana's)

No I haven't seen those vids lol I goota find them but I believe you and it makes sense...He would be the perfect character for Brawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back