Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora better be in or im not buying ssbb

JKING

but i hope he in

Brawny said:
Wow, I agree so hard with this...

I'd say it's 100% no and 10^-10 yes.

I would like to see Hector or another FE character in there at the expense of Roy. Marth's getting a remake on the DS, so there's no taking him out.

But Marth was much worse to control, Roy had stability, and Marth's attacks were too weak for my liking. Roy is really only known in Japan so I don't think he'll be in it...

And for all you idiots talking about grammar;

This is our language not some shortcut test.

remember the rules ninty gave us.

1. MUST ORIGINATE FROM A VIDEO GAME SERIES (eg no anime)
2. MUST OF APPEARED ON A NINTENDO CONSOLE (i dont think KH has appeared on a nintendo CONSOLE)

bigwilliiy said:
remember the rules ninty gave us.

1. MUST ORIGINATE FROM A VIDEO GAME SERIES (eg no anime)
2. MUST OF APPEARED ON A NINTENDO CONSOLE (i dont think KH has appeared on a nintendo CONSOLE)

2.Kh: Chain of Memories on the Gameboy Advance, and soon to come, Kh 358/2 Days coming to the DS

bilzar said:
2.Kh: Chain of Memories on the Gameboy Advance, and soon to come, Kh 358/2 Days coming to the DS

I was going to say that but, I remembered... I'm against this idea too.

mushroomedmario said:
Sora dosnt belong to Sony though , he belongs to square enix
now I undrstand what your saying better, it still doesn't matter though. Thats because Square is a Sony company. If KH was created by Koei(which would never happen because they only make the warrior games) then they wouldn't need a license because Koei doesn't work for 1 certain company (Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft) so that is why they need a license

How 'bout we put it this. Somebody makes an invention(time machine). Next Day they go to wor on it and the blueprints are gone . Now the other person that took the prints makes the invention make sit and gets all of the credit.(stealingo)
Square was working with sony for KH meaning that KH is officialy a Sony game. Any other company has to get Permission from Sony(& Square) in order to make a KH game otherwise they would be stealing and in toher words be given credit for the game(ecspecially by the people that only own a nintendo system)

no they don't and you're an idiot

that's like saying one game can only be on one console....if square thinks they'll make more money putting kingdom hearts on the wii rather than the ps3 than they have the full right to ditch sony and sony can't do anything

manhunt was for the ps2, manhunt 2 is on he ps2 and the wii

grand theft auto was games that were released on ps2, now grand theft auto 4 is going to be on the ps3 and 360

monster hunter 1 & 2 were on ps2, monster hunter 3 is going to be on the wii

do you want more examples?

sony, nintendo and microsoft have no control over third parties and their games/licenses/characters....

hey, how bout we kill this thread now?

Or put it in the correct thread...

Mod, requesting a merge with the official?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back