I know who naruto's father is!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol it might be possible cause on the other hand do you remember the episode
were orichimaru was summoning the hokages and sarutobi stopped the 4th coffin from opining sure he might of though there was something in their but it could be possible that masashi left that little tidbit there so in the future it could be possible for the fourth to make a twist in the plot and may or may not be the leader of atuski (spell)....so anyways just thought I'd share that with u
thx 4 listing:wink:

well if your as far as me in the jap. manga(ch 360 i think), you will realize that there is 1 member of the akatsuki clan that hasnt been revealed yet and it just happens to be a women. She has blue hair with a flower in it but thats all we know so far. It could be possible that it just might happen to be naruto's dad. And it will all lead of to the final battle; Sasuke vs Itachi, Naruto vs his dad and mom(or something), Sai vs Tobi(tobi might be his sensei if youve noticed in the chapter hes introduced he wears a medical band around his right eye which is where tobi has his one hole, maybe hes hiding something?), and finally, Kakashi vs. The plant eating guy. It might be the plant eating guy because it might be uchiha, obito. Obito got his right side destroyed by a rock and Plant guy talks like a robot on his right side. And the PLant guys eyes are sort of like the byakuugan but because obito lost both his sharingan eyes, someone must have giving him those "yellow eyes" and he can use a sort-of-like byakuugan because of his bloodline. Thats my guess so far.

j/w

I'm not mocking u or anything I'm just asking to clarify when you say '' you will realize that there is 1 member of the akatsuki clan that hasnt been revealed yet and it just happens to be a women.'' do u mean that we found out there was a girl and still have 1to find ... or some thing like that....... just wanted to know kk:wink:

p.s. i love cops best show ever other than naruto :crazy:

lawl i mean, there is one girl in akatsuki that they havent shown anything about her, like what she looks like, except that she has blue hair and a flower in it. But we do know its a woman. Just her lol

that only leave one more space leather the 4th or mandara hopefuly the 4th (i want to see his transporting technique:yikes:)

sweet info thx for the post sick anyway i hope its a wiked fight w/ womeever he fights and a pasionate love seen w/ his possible spouse lol:lol:

p.s. were did you get that raw copyis it next weeks chap.? thx again

Back