I know who naruto's father is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom421 said:
lmao what bs, go here http://img91.echo.cx/img91/3702/191cj5lb.png
and the fourth sealed the kyuubi inside of naruto so he could become stronger withh the chakra of the nine tails. Also, Jiraya said "forgive me fourth" because he knows that the fourth is naruto's dad and how would you like it if your son was pushed off a cliff? thats y he said forgive me. The fourth also fled konoha when he sealed the nine tails inside of naruto with naruto's mother, who left in tears. He left cuz he thought that konoha was holding back his power to become stronger, so he formed akatsuki. Also, The third misread the seal/instructions on naruto's stomach and mistaked it for the forbidden jutsu that the third used against orochimaru. Which is why he thought that the fourth died. also, if you notice in the manga or the show, the outline of the akatsuki leader is exactly like yondaimes(the fourth).
are there any other comics after that particular one?where did you find it and can you PLEASE tell me?i love reading comics so would love to read more of that.:) :worship:
that comic kinda made sense to.i mean,they didnt find his body so he must be alive!he look's SO much like naruto and when naruto was pushed off the cliff i think because "perverted hermit" said"forgive me forth" was not only because narutos the fourths son,naruto was learning to break the seal that the fourth did...and i dont think he would be very happy for both.

if that theary was correct (and im not saing its not possible) wouldn't kakashi know about it cause
1)
the 4th was his sempai
2)he was
in anbu black opps and no sure but might have been in intel

thank you im not going insain

p.s. nice sing. and d.p.

im talkin' to you in both

Last edited:
yea but,where can i find that comic?-the whole chapter?i would really appreciate it.

naruto_freak said:
if that theary was correct (and im not saing its not possible) wouldn't kakashi know about it cause
1)
the 4th was his sempai
2)he was
in anbu black opps and no sure but might have been in intel
wat do u mean "opps"?

the fourth is naruto's dad because of there hair and the reason why he didn't come back for naruto is because he died after he used that move to seal the nine tails into naruto and he lost his soul

Back