Do you think the 4th Hakage is Naruto's father?

the are father and son. the 4ths name is minato namikaze and his mother's name is kushina uzumaki. kushina is from the former whirlpool country and jiraiya and tsunade say that naruto's jutsu are like his mothers and looks like his father obviously.

wasa91 said:
obviously and yondaime is the akatsuki's leader
few thing wrong w/ that
1.he's dead
envin if he isn't
2. it's
madara uchiha
read once in a while it's good for ya
3 all the spots are filled in akatsuki and none of them are namikaze
ok then .........:wink:

Hmm. About Naruto's father...? It's not Yondaime, regardless of how much they look alike. I don't think any father (exept Gaara's father cause he's an a** hole.) would seal a extremely powerful 9 tailed fox demon inside their child o_O. Plus Yondaime is dead, he's not the Akatsuki leader. The Akatsuki leader has already been revealed (Peircings! Peircings!). Though hey I don't really know, there's also a really loooong theory about why Yondaime & Naruto look so much alike. I'm not explaining it, you guys can go find it yourself.

The Akatsuki leader couldn't be. His hair is orange (I think) & look at his eyes. It looks like he has some sort of Kekki Genkai or something. Plus, I think he's from the Village hidden in the Rain x.x So I don't know who Naruto's parents could possibly be o_O But hey, what do I know?
P.S.
Tobi is very possibly Madara Uchiha due to this: "My power, Madara Uchiha's power!" Is what he said in Manga chapter 36- I don't remember x,x;. Also it looks like he is the Akatsuki leader o_O.
Just so your not confused, the leader's name is Pein. He was seen reporting to Tobi as a leader figure along with the Mystery member, or I call her "Bluie".

Last edited:
he would seal it to let his son have power to rule the world...or rule the village when he becomes hokage:lol:

icyoooppplaa said:
he would seal it to let his son have power to rule the world...or rule the village when he becomes hokage:lol:

don't you hate when naruto noobs like Zazzeh (who is most likey masiha if i am not incorrect if i am incorrect the dude get your own name p.s. if your gonna act like you know something about naruto and you haven't read the hole manga.......DON'T POST it's that easy) and wasa91(who thinks that the forth is the akatsuki leader n.o. but please do read the manga like that we don't have to read theory's that DON'T make sense to ppl who know wt* they're doing)for those of you who haven't read my last post i will repeat w/ some added info
1.4=dead=99.99999999.....%2.akatsuki leader NOT pein/pain it's
mandara uchiha (prouven)
3.naruto's parents are Uzumaki kushina(mom proven)and the 4th or Namikaze Minao(read the latest chapter of the manga) witch ever one rings your bell...
ok got that outa my system and icyoooppplaa your an ok person ...

Last edited:
naruto_freak said:
don't you hate when naruto noobs like Zazzeh (who is most likey masiha if i am not incorrect if i am incorrect the dude get your own name p.s. if your gonna act like you know something about naruto and you haven't read the hole manga.......DON'T POST it's that easy) and wasa91(who thinks that the forth is the akatsuki leader n.o. but please do read the manga like that we don't have to read theory's that DON'T make sense to ppl who know wt* they're doing)for those of you who haven't read my last post i will repeat w/ some added info
mandara uchiha (prouven)
3.naruto's parents are Uzumaki kushina(mom proven)and the 4th or Namikaze Minao(read the latest chapter of the manga) witch ever one rings your bell...
Woah dude. I was just saying what I knew. Sorry if I offended. I came into the game of Naruto really late & i'm still trying to learn all that I can & be up-to-date with the Manga. Tobi MIGHT be Madara, I diddn't see anywhere that he said he was Madara. I never knew Naruto's parents. May seem n00bish to you, but nobody can know everything.

Also sorry if this name has been taken, I came up with it myself & diddn't know anyone else had it. However many people have the same name, so I don't plan on giving this name up any time soon.
Because minds think alike, nobody can be original anymore I suppose.

naruto_freak said:
mandara uchiha (prouven)

naruto_freak i read all the chapter of naruto and have to say

1)we don't know for sure who's the akatsuki's leader
2)i read in a site (i don't remember the name) that 4th is akatsuki's leader
3)(this isn't sure but i think it's true) itachi didn't kill the uchiha clan but it was a member of akatsuki sent by the leader (madara or 4th whoever is him)

SURPRISE

:O oh i forgot to mention
this isn't sure that tobi is madara because he said
''the madara uchiha's power''
and if u remember there was a chapter where itachi was accused of killing madara uchiha...and if tobi killed madara in place of itachi???

it's only my supposition so don't judge

1st of all yes thats what he sais and in jap that is an arragent way of saying my power ....i know jap. and yes he is the leader of akatsuki read some naruto forms thell school ya im being mild kk? .0__0
about your.... second comment that site is eather not a reliable source or its was a fan fiction (the fans wishes)

Last edited:
Back